8 Boards Everyone Has On Pinterest

8 Boards Everyone Has On Pinterest

If you say you don't have one of these, you're probaby lying.

146
8 Boards Everyone Has On Pinterest
World Patent Marketing

Pinterest has been around for ages, but it is one of those social medias we will always go back to when we're in need of some relaxation. The act of searching, creating new boards and pinning can quickly give one a sense of control, and we can briefly feel like we have our lives together even if we really don't. Although everyone's Pinterest is unique to them, there are a few boards we all must admit to having.

1. A Wedding Board

If you say you don't have a wedding board on Pinterest, you're lying. We all have one full of endless pictures of our favorite flowers made into bridal bouquets, wedding dresses in the style we hope to wear, and engagement rings all with similar cuts. A girl's wedding board on Pinterest is where all of her wedding dreams come true... That is, until her actual big day.

2. A Dream Closet Board

This one we probably stumbled upon by accident, because no one logs onto Pinterest and thinks "I want to look at clothes I will never be able to find in stores and outfits I'll never be able to put together!" But regardless of how it came about, we all have this board, and occasionally a shopping trip may revolve around trying to find something similar to a Pinterest inspired look.

3. A Hair and Makeup Board

When we have the urge to switch it up with our own hair style, Pinterest is the first place to turn to for new ideas. A whole world of different colors, cuts, and textures is opened up by just searching the word "hair." After a few favorites have been chosen, our Pinterest finds are what we show to our hairdressers when appointment day comes.

4. A Quotes Board

Also known as an Instagram caption board, it is here that we save every quote that catches our eye, whether it be inspirational, relatable, or just attributed to someone we like. These boards are the best to go back to on a tough day, and also the go-to if you're in need of a caption for your latest Insta post.

5. An Inspiration Board

This is a board of quotes, pictures, and fan art of a person who inspires us most. We might have more than one of these, if there is more than one celebrity or public figure who is important to us. Hillary Clinton, Taylor Swift, Marilyn Monroe, the possibilities are endless. Either way, we will have a board dedicated to someone whose music, words, or actions has helped shape our lives.

6. A Food Board

This is full of both recipes and pictures of some of the best foods we've never heard of before Pinterest. S'more Oreo brownie bars, cinnamon roll muffins, and cannoli crepes are just some of the mouthwatering recipes that are available for your pinning pleasure.

7. A Fitness Board

For days when we are in the opposite mood of our food boards. This one is full of motivational sayings, workout plans, and healthy eating tips we swear we will stick to at the time we're pinning them. By the end of a fitness pinning session, we're committed to the clean eating and regular workout life. But then we put down the iPhone and that commitment is over.

8. A DIY Board

Possibly the most majestic of all–the DIY board. This board is the reason we all made a Pinterest in the first place, and for most of us, it is full of great ideas that we have never done and will probably never do. No matter how excited we are to discover them at the time and how useful they seem, these projects will be long forgotten about by the time we log back on again.

As different as everyone's ideas and gatherings on Pinterest are, they all revolve around similar ideas. Regardless of how you're feeling, there is a board to be created for every mood, and everyone loves a good Pinterest session.