8 best moments from 8 different television shows.

The best.

11

There are a lot of television shows out there, and if you're obsessed with television like I am, you somehow start to rank your favorite moments from them mentally, without even realizing it.

Well I decided to write an article about 8 of the "best" moments from 8 tv shows I have watched. If you don't agree that's fine, If you haven't watched some of these, maybe you should.

Here's my list.

8. The Office:

The finale episode when Jim shows Pam the video he made for her throughout the years of them working together, being best friends and falling in love. As if Jim and Pam weren't romantic enough. they have this moment, at the very end of the show where emotions are high to begin with because it is ending, but then Pam feels like she isn't "enough" for Jim. Well he does the most romantic thing possible, and puts together a video of their moments together, telling her that she is more than enough for him because she is everything. Wow is all I have to say.

7. Friends:

Another finale moment because it is so iconic--Rachel getting off the plane to be with Ross. Obviously, Rachel and Ross were meant to be together from the very beginning of the show, but things were a little shaky at the end when she was going to leave him and go to Paris for work. After him running around to different airports trying to stop her, he finally confesses her love, she gets off the plane, and they live happily ever after.

6. Scandal:

There is a moment in the first season where you realize that Olivia and Fitz are in love, and when you finally find out, you can't get over it. However when the big Scandal is dropped that the election was rigged in order to make Fitz president, everyone is on edge about who will find out, and what will happen when they do. The heart breaking moment comes when Fitz finds out Olivia, his most trusted companion, and the love of his life was involved, and he tells her, "you ruined me." Ouch, poor Olivia, and poor viewers, that hurt.

5. How to Get Away With Murder:

There are a lot of OMG moments in this show, but one that stands out is when you find out that Wes is the one who shot Annalise. It is crazy because Annalise does get shot, she even asks for it, but she didn't ask to fight for her life. She also didn't expect it to be Wes, obviously her favorite out of the students, but then again, neither did we.

4. Gossip Girl:

When Chuck and Blair break up, it's hard for everyone who watched because they were the perfect couple. When they are going to get back together and Blair misses him at the Empire State Building by like literally thirty seconds, my heart broke again. But nothing compares to when Blair goes to see Chuck to get back together and Jenny Humphrey is there because she slept with Chuck, and obviously, Blair cannot know. That whole episode leaves everyone on edge and even a little heart broken.

3. Shameless:

The never ending saga between Jimmy/ Steve and Fiona is one of my favorites. Him leaving, coming back, leaving, and coming back again, and then of course leaving again really messes with my emotions. But when he comes back for the last to last time, and Fiona is married and "happy" in her marriage, it is really something else. Obviously Fiona cheats on her husband with Jimmy/Steve because she will always love him, but its something deep that they both know they aren't good for each other, and they know that eventually they will not make it, that makes this episode so crucial to the Fiona and Jimmy/Steve relationship. It's almost like no matter how bad they are for each other, when he's leaving her for the final time at the end, you root for them anyway.

2. One Tree Hill:

In probably the saddest episode of the show, the school shooting has a lot of twists and turns. However, the moment that no one saw coming is when Dan picks up the gun at the very end and shoots his brother, Keith. It is totally unexpected and it is so sad and raw because Keith was supposed to have the life he always wanted with Karen and Lucas, and a jealous Dan takes that away. What's even worse? Until the middle/ end of season four we are the only one who knows Dan is the one who killed Keith.

1. Grey's Anatomy:

It is hard to pick one moment to say it is the "best" but one of the most shocking is definitely when a mangled man comes into the hospital, desperately trying to right something on Meredith's hand and you realize it's George O'Malley trying to tell his friends that he is the one fighting for his life. It is so anxiety filled because you want Meredith to find out, and you also want him to live. When Meredith does find out, she runs screaming through the hospital that it is George lying on the table, and the anxiety level for that episode rises just a little more.

I hope this convinces you to watch these shows, and I also hope it convinces you to rank your own top 10 moments for your favorite tv shows.