The 7 Friends Every College Girl Needs In Her Life

Because everyone needs someone to go out with, but also someone to stay in with.

Almost every girl has their core group of friends and each of them is a little different. Girls need a little variety in their life because everyone needs someone to go out with, but also someone to stay in with. No one wants only friends who are super lazy or super smart or super crazy. There are seven people every girl needs to complete her friend group.

1. The Role Model Friend

This friend has their sh*t together. They know they are going places and won’t let anyone stop them. They push you to be the best you can be.

2. The Crazy Friend

This is the friend that religiously partakes in Margarita Monday, Tequila Tuesday, and Wine Wednesday. Then they still go out Thursday, Friday, and Saturday no questions asked. They are always dragging you with them and showing you the best time.

3. The Confident Friend

They radiate confidence so much that when you’re near them, you feel confident too.

4. The Lazy Friend

They are always down to stay in for a movie night, eat pints of Ben & Jerry’s, and gossip till 2 a.m.

5. The Boy Friend That You Friend-Zoned

This is the person you go to when you’re just sick of girls. You go to them when you need boy advice and they are always right. Well, almost always.

6. The Emotional Friend

They’ll know what it's like to overreact, so when you’re upset they will be there for you.

7. The Best Friend

This is the girl you can’t imagine your life without. Not the one you say “Omg, can’t live without you” when you’re writing a birthday message. This is the girl you physically can’t live without and not talking to them for a week makes you go crazy. You turn to them for anything and they will always give you the best advice. They're your person.