7 Toys Every 2000s Middle Schooler Would Love To See Make A Comeback

R.I.P. Toys R' Us

73
Best And Worst Ever

Growing up, my sisters and I had our fair share of toys.

Though it was three of us (and that may seem like it was hard to satisfy all of us), my mom and dad (mainly my dad if we're being honest) had an effective method to ensure we were all happy: they bought toys we could all share and play with.

Even though my childhood is long gone (and the closing of Toys R' Us makes matters worse), I had my fair share of toys that kept me occupied throughout the day.

1. Lite- Brite

This toy allowed all of us to create whatever shapes and pictures we had in mind with assorted colored pegs. The best part about it - the images would glow when you were done! The only downside of this toy was that it made cleaning our room 10x more annoying when we'd find orange and green pegs all over that we thought we lost.

2. Playstation 2

My sisters and I also enjoyed playing our Playstation 2. Our collection included the Spongebob Movie game shown above and Finding Nemo. Our dad also had his share of games including Madden, Street Vol. 2, and Fight Night, which enabled us to all play together and create our own players as a family.

3. Gameboy Advance SP

One Christmas, I remember waking up and receiving the best gift ever from my dad - a Game Boy Advance SP. After playing with my cousin's for months after church, I finally had my own. I played many games, my favorites including Hamtaro, King Kong, and Pokemon.

4. Bratz Dolls

Though I did love Barbie dolls, when Bratz came out, I became obsessed with them. I had different dolls (my favorite being Jade), DVDs, gameboy games, and even a doll head where I could style her hair. Their fashionable outfits and attitudes made me wish I could become one of them.

5. Barbie Dolls

Though I did mention Bratz Dolls, there's no way I could talk about my childhood toys and not mention barbie dolls. We had many different barbie dolls, and used them to play house with our Bratz dolls and live a fabulous life.

6. Furby

I now find these dolls very creepy, but my Furby doll was the only "pet" my mother would allow in our house. These furry friends had eyes that opened, and some even made sounds.

7. Polly Pocket

I spent a majority of my time on the family computer playing polly pocket games on their website, but I also was in love with the dolls and cars that they made as well.