7 Top Essentials in the Fall

7 Top Essentials in the Fall

The 7 Top Fall Essentials

29
7 Top Essentials in the Fall
Shalom Kercher

As leaves change color and the weather becomes colder, the transition from summer to fall can be hard for some people. These following fall essentials will make the fall transition much easier and exciting. Get into the new swing of the season and start it off right.

1. Pumpkin Spice Latte

What is fall without pumpkin spice lattes? If you have not had one, you have to try one. These glorious warm drinks are a great alternative to hot chocolate. Pumpkin Spice Lattes are creamy and can be topped with or without whip cream. These warm drinks are sweet yet have the perfect amount of a pumpkin flavor. There are many local cafes's that sell this drink, one of the most popular places that sell this drink is Starbucks. This is an extremely delicious drink that is priced at a very affordable price.

2. Ugg Chickarees

The start of fall also means the start of colder weather. Flip flops will soon be too cold for the weather and these Uggs are the next best thing. Uggs have always been a popular trend but this new style is trendy and comfy. Check these boots out online at http://www.ugg.com/women-moccasins/chickaree/10077... . These boots are perfect for the colder season and are a different style compared to the typical boots that Ugg is known for.

3. Patagonias

In addition to the colder weather, fall/winter wear can be something to look forward to. These Patagonia fleeces are so comfy and will keep you warm in any type of weather. Patagonias can also transfer into the winter season so the fleeces can be worn for a very long time. These fleeces are a great investment and are perfect for skiers and snowboarders. They come in all kinds of colors and different styles. Start off the cold fall season right with the appropriate clothes.

4. Fall Candles

Fall candles have always been a popular trend every year. These new scents are perfect after school or any time of the day when you need to relax a little. These scents will warm up your whole house or room and will leave a calming feeling. There are many local shops and places to buy these candles but one of the most popular places to get candles, in general, is Bath and Body Works. These candles are a must for the fall and will make doing homework or work in general much more relaxing.

5. Fall Lotions

With the colder season upon us, your skin will most likely become dryer. Fall scented body lotions are also another popular essential in the fall. Bath and Body Works is also very popular for their fall scented lotions. They are affordable and will definitely prevent crackly dry skin. These fall scents are also very relaxing and will you keep you smelling amazing for the rest of the day. Check out your local drug store or supermarket for these products!

6. Riding Boots

Riding boots are more of a formal option for footwear in the fall. These boots come in various styles and colors. Riding boots are great with basically any outfit and will definitely dress up your outfit. Check these boots out online or at your local mall. These boots are definitely a fall essential and are in high demand when fall comes around. Riding boots will also keep your feet warm and because of the style, they are perfect for any occasion.

7. Flannels

Flannels are everything in the fall!. These clothing pieces are so popular in the fall. The reason being that they are super comfy and are perfect for the fall weather. These articles of clothing come in so many colors and are perfect will leggings or jean. Flannels are affordable and can be found in nearly every clothing store. Check out http://www.forever21.com/Product/Category.aspx?cat... for the best and most affordable flannels on the market today.