Report this Content
To me, music is more than just something to listen to in order to pass the time. It is the center of my life. I listen to it in all situations, it helps me get through each and every day.
Therefore, going to concerts has to be one of my all time favorite things to do. No matter the genre, artist, or location, I love the effect going to a concert has on me. It allows me to feel a closer connection with the singer or band, and this is something I don't take lightly.
During a concert there is so much going on - people to watch, food to eat, and good vibes all around - however it can often be overwhelming. Here are seven thoughts, that I am sure goes through everyone's head, while at a concert.
1. Not sure if I can dance like I am at a club without being judged.
2. I am in love with him. In love with the voice, the face, the body. Wonder if he would date me.
3. Um, why is this woman jabbing her elbow into my side every time she does her crazy dance moves? Something needs to change.
4. I know I wore this sweater specifically to kill the style game ... but it is hot as hell and I can no longer deal.
5. Also, not sure why I thought wearing heels was even remotely smart. Cute, yes, but not smart.
6. It's nearing the end of the night ... and everything is getting louder and darker and just all around overwhelming.
7. After all the chaos and great music and dancing, can't it just happen all over again?
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.