7 Things To Do Over Summer Break

7 Things To Do Over Summer Break

When you're not watching Netflix...

125
pexels.com

Now that it's the end of May, college students everywhere are recovering from the stress of school work and finals, and return home for a relaxing summer. But with 3 months to sleep in, watch Netflix, and finally get a tan, things can get pretty boring. If you aren't spending your summer abroad, or partying it up at the shore, or interning at the company of your dreams, don't worry, you're just like the rest of us. Here are 7 things to make your summer break a little less boring.

1. Go for a day trip.

Whether you live near a beach, a major city, or in the middle of nowhere, finally make a trip to that one place you have been dying to go to, but never had the time to visit.

2. Go for a hike.

If you're feeling active and adventurous, grab one of your friends and go on a hike! Who doesn't love some good cardio with a view?

3. Go shopping.

Because who doesn't want cute summer clothes??

4. Go to a music festival or a concert.

Summer is the best time for outdoor concerts and music festivals. Find out what artists are performing near you and have a fun night out with your friends.

5. Brunch.

Brunch is the perfect meal because if you sleep until noon, you can still have time for some brunching. Find a cute restaurant and treat yourself to some avocado toast and mimosas!

6. Visit your college friends.

After being home for 2 weeks, you're going to be having some serious separation anxiety from your college friends. Plan to visit them in their hometown and spend some quality time with your college BFF.

7. Road trip!

Going on a road trip is probably one of the most basic summer plans in the book, but it can be a lot of fun. As long as you have someone on aux, snacks, and a group of friends who won't kill each other after spending hours in a car it's a great way to make summer memories!