7 Things to look forward to this Christmas

48

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas [almost]!

Just because it hasn’t snowed yet (I mean come on it’s almost December… seriously mother nature, get it together.) but that doesn’t mean we haven’t gotten into the Christmas spirits! Peppermint mochas and Nutmeg lattes are being served at Starbucks, the streets are decorated with lights and wreathes and Christmas music is being played everywhere. But with finals hurling towards students at full speed it’s hard to get excited for Christmas.

But here is a list of 7 things to look forward to this Christmas:

1. WINTER BREAK: the one thing students have been looking forward to all year (besides summer)! Because we all deserve a break after stuffing our faces with turkey and pie over thanksgiving. It’s only a couple weeks away, stay strong fellow students! We can do this!

2.Christmas Trees: ah, the essence and joy of Christmas. decorating a Christmas tree is the most fun thing to do especially with your family. You will not truly feel the joy of Christmas unless you have it decorated and centered in your home as you gather around it with your loved ones this merry holiday.

3. Classic Christmas movies: it doesn’t get better than sitting at home in a cozy pajamas, eggnog in hand, while watching Home alone for about the bizillionth time.

4. Christmas Music: if you’re not playing Michael Bublé and Mariah Carey in the background are you really in the Christmas spirit?

5. Ugly Christmas Sweaters: need I say more?

6. Snow: because throwing a freezing ball of snow into a relative’s face is how we express love during Christmas. Oh, and don’t forget snow angels and snowmen!

7. Christmas Shopping: I saved the best for last, my fellow shopaholics;prepare for the prices to drop just like the temperature, and our bank accounts. Because we all know that you didn’t buy that cute sweater just for your sister, you bought it so you could borrow it as well. And Christmas is a time of sharing!

Have a Merry Christmas and Good luck to everyone during Finals!

Remember, Winter Break is just around the corner!