7 Things To Do On Long Island This Fall

7 Things To Do On Long Island This Fall

From pumpkin picking to haunted houses

19
7 Things To Do On Long Island This Fall

After writing my last article on reasons I love the fall, I decided to write one dedicated to things to do on Long Island during the fall. Long Island is a great place to live during the fall season. We have The Hamptons and the North Fork to go pumpkin and apple picking, as well as dozens of haunted houses and fall festivals. Here are some of my favorite fall festivities on the island.

1) Harbes Family Farm

715 Sound Ave, Mattituck, NY, 11952

You are never too old to go pumpkin picking! Harbes Family Farm is great for all ages. Harbes Family Farm offers pumpkin picking, apple picking, has a winery, themed corn mazes, farm animals, and more!

2) Bayville Scream Park

8 Bayville Ave, Bayville, NY, 11709

One of the scariest haunted houses on the island. Bayville Scream Park features 5 different attractions as well as birthday parties and kids days.

3) NYZ Zombie Apocalypse

450 Commack Rd, Deer Park, NY, 11729

If you want something different from the typical haunted house, NYZ Zombie Apocalypse is for you! You'll be chased around by zombies in a haunted house and have to kill as many as you can. There are several different missions you can choose to take part in.

4) Brightwaters Farms

1624 Manatuck Blvd, Bay Shore, NY, 11706

Perfect if you are looking for something simple and local. Brightwaters Farms has farm animals, pumpkin picking, and hay rides.

5) The Haunted Mansion of Melville

26 Pinelawn Road, Melville, NY, 11747

Another one of Long Island's most famous haunted houses. Features both a haunted mansion and a haunted corn maze.

6) Monster Mini Golf

410 Commack Rd, Deer Park, NY, 11729

Perfect all year round, but especially during the fall season. Monster Mini Golf has a glow in the dark golf course as well as games and birthday parties. Perfect for all ages.

7) Rise of The Jack-O-Lanterns

515 North State Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY, 10510

A little bid of a ride, but definitely worth it!. A trail of thousands of unique jack-o-lanterns, from scary zombies to minions and Disney princesses.