7 Things My Little Brother Needs To Hear From His Big Sister

I do not tell you these things often enough.

1192
Georgia Michael

A brother is the worlds best blessing. They are a great friend, supporter, and hero. God made brothers for someone to make big sisters laugh, love, and cherish the memories forever. My little brother is the best and here are a few things that I do not tell him often enough.

1. Continue to work your butt off.

All things come to those who work for it. You are one of the hardest working people I know and never stop striving for what you want.

2. NEVER stop trying to make us laugh.

Your jokes and your little comments make me laugh so much. You have brightened up my day more times than I can count.

3. The world is so big.

The world is so full of love and amazing people. It is so large and so many things in this world await for you to see them.

4. Anyone messes with you, they have messed with me.

I care for you more than I care for myself. If anyone tries to mess with you, they have a whole lotta big sister stuff to go through.

5. I respect you so much.

You have tried your whole life to get where you are now. I respect everything you have done and the title you have given yourself as a star.

6. You inspire me everyday.

I hope to only have the intuition and motivation that you have someday.

7. I love you so much.

Words cannot express how much I love you. Sure you are my annoying little brother sometimes but life is so amazing with you. Never forget how much you are loved little bro.