7 Teas You Want To Keep In Your Pantry This Winter

1. Chamomile.

15

I haven't always been a huge fan of tea, but I have come to appreciate its' many benefits. Hot tea is the perfect drink for the winter when you are trying to brave the cold weather. Some of my favorite brands are Yogi, Twinnings, and Stash. Tea is also an inexpensive drink, so you can save yourself some money by not feeding a coffee addiction.

1. Chamomile.

Chamomile tea is most commonly known for its sleep and relaxation benefits, but it also reduces inflammation, lowers blood sugar, reduces menstrual pain, and treats cold symptoms.

2. Lemon Ginger.

Lemon ginger tea is great with a little honey added! Some of its health benefits include treating nausea and indigestion, boosts immunity, improves hair growth and reduces dry skin, which can be very helpful with the effects cold weather has on us.

3. Chai.

Chai tea enhances your immune system. Most times, milk and honey are added. Chai tea usually has different spices like allspice, cacao, cinnamon, and saffron. Chai tea is one of my favorites, especially a chai tea latte!

4. Honey lavender.

Honey Lavender tea is perfect if you are looking for caffeine-free options to drink at all times of the day. Honey Lavender tea is also good for tired muscles and is also known to treat insomnia.

5. Green tea.

Green tea has various different flavors including orange blossom, jasmine blossom, matcha, and mango peach. It promotes weight loss, treats acne and energizes you so it could be a great alternate for coffee in the mornings.

6. Peppermint.

Research shows that peppermint tea is a great immunity booster, helps relieve headaches, and helps you concentrate. So if you are trying to focus on a project, this is the perfect tea for you to get the job done!

7. Vanilla honeybush.

Honeybush tea is a South African herbal tea and does not contain caffeine. It is described as having a sweet taste and there are peach and apricot flavored honeybush teas that are popular.

Drinking tea is a great way to relax during a busy season packed with holiday gatherings and deadlines.