7 Summer Anthems To Put On Repeat

7 Summer Anthems To Put On Repeat

Get your summer party started right!

82
7 Summer Anthems To Put On Repeat

With summer closely approaching, I thought it might be fun to kick it in gear with some ideas for some summer anthems.

Everyone loves the summer months, am I right? There is nothing better than having a go-to song to get the party started on those hot summer nights! I know I spend hours trying to search for songs to get my summer parties started, and I don't want anyone wasting their precious moments doing that, especially those short summer nights! So, I thought it would be nice to pick out a few different songs for some summer go-to's. However, I did not want to stick to one genre of music, so I decided to mix it up a bit.

1. Cheat Cides - "Adventure"

“All I want is an adventure. For the dreams in my head. 'Cause I’m tired of Pretending. Give me something I won’t forget..."

2. Sam Hunt - "Body Like a Back Road"

“Got a girl from the south side, got braids in her hair...”

3. Miguel - "Pineapple Skies"

“Would you look up, baby? It’s pineapple purple skies. Promise everything is gonna be alright...”

4. The Avett Brothers - "Ain't no Man"

“Ain’t no man can save me. Ain’t no man can enslave me. Ain’t no man, a man that can change the shape my soul is in...”

5. Panic! At The Disco - "Say Amen (Saturday Night)"

“I pray for the wicked on the weekend. Mama, can I get another amen? Oh oh, it’s Saturday night, yeah...”

6. Miley Cyrus - "Party in the USA"

“It’s a party in the USA...”

7. Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"

“I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake. Shake it off, I shake it off...”

I hope you enjoy my suggestions and let me know what your favorite summer anthem is, especially if it didn't make my list! Remember to enjoy the warm summer months to their full extent!