7 Stages Of Winter Break For A College Student

It was the best of times, it was the laziest of times.
9

Winter break is a joyous time to relax, de-stress, and watch an abundance of Netflix. Although winter break is a great way to catch up on all the much needed sleep you've missed throughout the semester, it also tends to lose it's charm after a while of being stuck at home. There are many stages to winter break, and they can happen in any order.

1. Enjoying the pure bliss of lying around and doing nothing for the first time in months.

2. Starting to feel somewhat lazy, but reminding yourself that you deserve it.

3. Boredom begins to set in and you realize that having absolutely nothing to do for weeks is actually pretty sad.

4. Your family starts to drive you insane and you begin to miss living at school with all your friends.

5. You blow through entire shows on Netflix and start to leave a butt imprint behind on the couch.

6. Even though you’ve been pretty bored and lazy for weeks, somehow it’s almost over and you realize you never want it to end.

7. Winter break finally comes to an end, and the stress of classes makes you wish you had cherished those weeks of no responsibility a lot more.