Winter break is a joyous time to relax, de-stress, and watch an abundance of Netflix. Although winter break is a great way to catch up on all the much needed sleep you've missed throughout the semester, it also tends to lose it's charm after a while of being stuck at home. There are many stages to winter break, and they can happen in any order.
Netflix broke everyone's heart and then stitched them back together within a matter of 12 hours the other day.
How does one do that you may wonder. Well they start by announcing that as of January 1st, 2019 'Friends' will no longer be available to stream. This then caused an uproar from the ones who watch 'Friends' at least once a day, myself including. Because of this giant up roar, with some threats to leave Netflix all together, they announced that 'Friends' will still be available for all of 2019. So after they renewed our hope in life, they released that it cost them $100 million.
$100 million is a lot of money, money that could be spent on variety of different shows.
1. Sorry, there aren't any
2. Sorry, there aren't any
3. Sorry, there aren't any
4. Sorry, there aren't any
5. Sorry, there aren't any
6. Sorry, there aren't any
7. Sorry, there aren't any
8. Sorry, there aren't any
9. Sorry, there aren't any
10. Sorry, there aren't any
I'm feeling so many feels so let's just get emo together
1. When you realize summer is basically overGiphy
2. And that means classes, school, tests, and homeworkGiphy
3. But also one semester closer to getting that degreeGiphy
4. And you get to reunite with your college friendsGiphy
5. But that means you gonna say goodbye to your home friendsGiphy
6. And you have to say goodbye to your dog!!!Giphy
7. But also football szn is basically here....Giphy
8. And that means halloween is sorta soon. Right?Giphy
9. And hot drinks from Starbucks!!!!!Giphy
10. But also that Starbucks will likely be used for all nigher study sessions.....Giphy
11. Ugh and professors with strict attendance policiesGiphy
12. But also you can bond with you class about how terrible the class isGiphy
13. And you guys can hangout out of class and become actual friendsGiphy
14. Then you start to think "maybe school isn't gonna be that bad?!"Giphy
15. Suddenly you are just super excited to be backGiphy
Love it or hate it, these 4 years fly by so let's make em count, people!!!