We're nearing the end of the semester and no doubt, every single one of us is struggling at this point. Here are some tell-tale signs that you're drowning in a pool of your own tears:
1) You forget what day it is...every single day.
2) You randomly cry out of stress every time you look at your planner
3) Your professors and friends constantly ask you if you are okay
4) half the words you say make no sense
5) Naps become more frequent as the days go on
6) You are contemplating dropping out of school every second of every day
7) Finally, you are starting to count down the days til graduation no matter your year in school.
No matter what stage you're in currently, hang on tight. The semester is almost over, and every day, you are that much closer to being able to binge watch Netflix over winter break.