Once finals are over, you get to head home for winter break. Here are just some of the reasons why going home is the best! Do they apply to you?
1. First of all, it's the HOLIDAYS!
You finally get to go home and take a break from college! It's the holidays; Christmas music is playing everywhere, your Christmas tree is up in the house and under it are presents for you!
2. Your parents prepare all your favorite food and snacks.
While at college, you don't have money to buy snacks or food. You don't even have time to prepare food! Back at home, your mom or dad can whip up your favorite foods you haven't had in a while. Plus, you can ask them to buy your favorite snacks for you! Mwahaha
3. You get to spend time with your siblings
You haven't seen your siblings in forever and you missed them while you were away at college. It's finally nice to see them and go back to the old days where you fought over shotgun of your parent's car.
4. Squad time! You get to see your friends and catch up on EVERYTHING.
You haven't seen your friends in months, and it's finally time to see them and catch up on everything. From gossip, to college life, to studying, to college shenanigans.
5. WiFi actually works in the house
It's not like at school, where WiFi works half of the time, and the other half, it's just slow. You finally get fast connection and can watch YouTube videos in 1040 HD.
6. BED! Your own bed, the most comfortable thing in the world.
7. Normal showers and maybe even a nice, bubble bath.
You can finally take a shower in the comfort of your own bathroom, and not worry about someone walking in on you as you take a shower. You can even take a bath with a Lush bath bomb!