7 Reasons to Live at the Retreat at Blacksburg

Live the life of luxury because College is awesome and you should enjoy every second of it.

221

About 4 seconds after classes begin Freshman year, you are expected to A) have met roommates to live with for the following year and B) find a place to live off campus that is awesome and is approved by the parental unit.

This was once an impossible and stressful task, but not anymore for the lucky students of Virginia Tech. Blacksburg has upped their off-campus housing game with the Retreat at Blacksburg!

So this is for the Freshmen who don’t even realize how quickly they need to make this decision, for the Sophomores who made a poor choice in housing last year, the Juniors and Seniors who want to soak up Blacksburg’s awesomeness before they leave, and the grad students who need all the relaxation they can get because grad school is crazy hard.

Here are the reasons why you should make your life easier and way better and sign with the Retreat at Blacksburg.

1. The Pool. The Retreat pool is the biggest pool in Blacksburg, it's just a fact. It's like a normal pool got bitten by a radioactive spider and became a super pool.

Nothing says end of syllabus week like cannonballing into a gigantic pool with 200 of your closest friends.

2. Indoor Golf Simulator. If you want to be Happy Gilmore you can be.

Just tappppp it in.

3. Starbucks Machine. There is a FREE Starbucks machine in the clubhouse. You press a button and BOOM, you have a beautiful cup of liquid luxury.

I really only need coffee with my oxygen.

4. There is a Sauna. Nothing says positive energy and relaxation like sweating out all your toxins (and last weekends regrets)... #RelaxationStation

I could work out and sweat, but I'm better at just sitting down and sweating.

5. They like Pets! You can have pets at the Retreat... Who doesn't love a sweet little pup or kitty?!

If you don't like small animals, I immediately don't trust you.

6. You get your own bathroom. Everyone gets a private bathroom in their room. This means private shampoo, private toothbrush, private bath mat, private errythang.

Seat up....Seat down....You can take your life into your own hands!

7. Community. It's a giant community. There are cottages instead of apartment complexes, so it's essentially like a giant neighborhood of your friends.

Nothing makes college better than when you have a great place to live and awesome people to share it with.