7 Reasons I Am, Without A Doubt, A Morning Person

The best part of the day is the morning

146
youtube- RELAX MUSIC CHANNEL

I love mornings. I know right, a college student loving mornings? When most people think of college students they think of naps, late nights studying, and sleeping in as long as possible, compensating from the night before. However, I am not one of these stereotypical college kids.

In fact, mornings are my favorite time of day! There is so much to love about mornings! Here are some pretty awesome reasons for why mornings are my absolute favorite time of the day. Maybe I can convince you to make it yours too!

1. Waking Up

As strange as it may sound, waking up is pretty awesome. Even those mornings when I am exhausted, my eyes are heavy, and I just want to lay in bed, waking up is such an amazing blessing! Not everyone is so lucky to wake up happy (give or take a few days) and healthy. Waking up to a new day is an incredible thing! God has blessed you with yet another day of life, be grateful and thankful!

2. Coffee!!!

If you know me at all, you know that I am pretty much obsessed with coffee. Honestly, there are very few things that can beat a hot, fresh cup of coffee on an early morning. I'm literally writing this with a cup of coffee sitting next to me right now :).

A cup of coffee can make even the worst mornings better. Seriously, how could you not love the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, holding a warm mug in your hand, and sipping a strong cup of Joe? As you can tell, I am an avid coffee fan; 10/10 recommend to make your mornings even better!

3. Good Morning America

One of my favorite things to do while enjoying my heavenly cup of coffee is watching Good Morning America. You may also think this is a rarity for a young person my age, as not many of us take the time to watch the news, or anything other than Netflix. Call me an old soul, but I love watching the news, especially Good Morning America. Given I am a Communication major, I may be a little bias, however, I think it is so important that we are informed of what is going on around us, in our country, and in our world. I

enjoy learning about what is happening in the world, as it also affects me, no matter how big or small. But what I also love about GMA is that it not only provides important news, but it also holds an entertainment aspect. The anchors, guests, audience, etc. portray such a happy and positive attitude, that it is guaranteed to make your morning and day better!

4. FOOD!

Undoubtedly one of the absolute best parts of mornings is breakfast! Who doesn't love breakfast food?! You know what they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! (sorry to sound like a preaching parent) But seriously, breakfast is not only the most important but the best meal of the day. Waffles, pancakes, French toast, eggs, bacon, fruit, it's allllll amazing. How could you not be a morning person when you get to wake up to the most delicious meal?!

5. Getting a Head Start on The Day

Carpe diem: seize the day! One reason I often wake up early is to get stuff done! Even getting up 1 or 2 hours earlier can give you an immense head start to the day. Often times I wake up early if I have to study, finish some homework, workout, etc. I really love gaining these extra few hours to be productive, as they make the rest of my day much more productive as well.

This also allows more time throughout the day for other things as well. But even I sometimes struggle with being productive in the mornings, which leads me to my reason for being a morning person!

6. Being Lazy

I know what you're thinking, Waking up early is the complete opposite of being lazy! While some people would rather sleep in, I actually enjoy waking up early and being lazy. By being lazy I mean sitting on the couch, watching tv, sipping a cup of coffee, and enjoying breakfast. I would much rather be lazy at this time of day than any other point in my day.

I think a relaxing morning can put you in a such a better mood throughout the rest of the day. To me, nothing is more stressful than being rushed to get ready in the morning. I really enjoy waking up early and being able to relax and take my time.

7. Sunrises

As cheesy as it sounds, I think we can all admit we love watching the sunrise. And of course, we can only watch the sunrise if we wake up early. A mix of oranges, reds, and pinks, sunrises are truly beautiful. So grab a cup of coffee, your favorite breakfast food, and take a look out the window or sit on your porch and take in the beauty.