7 Products To Buy For Your Dog NOW

7 Products To Buy For Your Dog NOW

Any dog lover wants the best for their furry friend! So try out some of these cool products and see how much better life with a dog can be!

147
7 Products To Buy For Your Dog NOW
wetnosesdogtreats.wordpress.com

If you’re an animal lover, like me, and you care for your own dogs like they are your flesh and blood children, then there are some important pup products to consider buying for you and your dog’s life together.

I know dogs themselves are pretty entertaining alone, but sometimes an owner needs the help of some really cool pet supplies just to make owning a dog even better.

Here are seven products to buy for your dog right NOW!

1. Treat puzzles

Stimulate your pup’s mind with some awesome and fun treat puzzles! These neat toys are created in order to enhance your dog’s mind and ability to solve problems themselves, with the help of food guidance, of course. If your dog is very food-oriented, a treat puzzle can be an entertaining way for them to learn and exceed their original expectations.

2. Chuck-It Throws

Chuck-It is a dog toy brand specializing in throwing balls and toys. The Chuck-It Throw is a launcher that can throw a tennis ball up to fifty feet away so you and your dog can play a nice game of fetch. This helps the dog get the exercise it needs to tire them out and helps you from throwing out your arm trying to get the best toss.

3. Waist leashes

If you own multiple dogs, then the waist leash is probably a godsend for you. This leash wraps around your waist and can hold several or more leashes of dogs. This helps the owner be able to use their hands to hold toys or treats, and it helps train the dogs to walk alongside their owner, while still feeling freer.

4. Apparel

Having your dog wear clothing during some harsh seasons is nothing to laugh at. That’s why pet places sell and make dog apparel because some pups need the protection and coverage. Buying your dog a coat or a sweater for winter and fall can be enjoyable for you because it's adorable, and it can be helpful for your dog because they will be warm and cozy.

5. Bully sticks

Bully sticks are a healthy and fun treat for your dog to chew on. Created by the elongation and dehydration of a bull’s penis, a bully stick provides your dog enough testosterone and vitamins for their wellbeing. This is more helpful if you need to keep your dog entertained by a chew for a while during parties or when you leave the house because some dogs take longer to chew through bully sticks than others.

6. Oatmeal shampoos and conditioners

Purchasing some oatmeal-based shampoos and conditioners for bathing your dog can help relieve dry and irritated skin and possibly save both of you from having to endure a trip to the veterinarian’s office. Not only will your dog be grateful for your bath choices, but so will you when your dog stops having so much dandruff and irritation on their body.

7. Non-rawhide treats

Rawhide is not entirely digestible for your dogs, so if they are fed these kinds of treats, they are more likely to have a digestive obstruction and possibly need veterinary care or surgery. Choose something that is not made with any rawhide whatsoever to assure that your pup can completely eat their treats without worry.

A happy owner makes for a happy dog, and these seven products will definitely help with both parties being happy and fulfilled. From toys to treats to intelligence, these products are going to entertain and be beloved by you and your doggie.