7 Places Under $20 For A Fun Date Night In Chattanooga, TN

Cheap as in the food, not the person.

1984
Emma Jones

If you're familiar with the Chattanooga area, you know it can be really fun or really overwhelming and possibly expensive, so my boyfriend and I went on a little expedition to find some fun cheap/free places in the area, and this is what we found!

1. Urban Stack

Burgers and fries at urban stack are big, not too expensive and easy to split! They're also delicious so that's a plus. Burgers are usually around $8 and fries are about $3.

2. Totto

We learned at this meal that Totto has wonderful sushi AND fried rice, so we got two rolls and split a large fried rice which rounded us out at $20 and full stomachs!

3. Walking Bridge

This is one of my favorite places in Chattanooga even if it's just with some friends! Especially at sunset, it's beautiful at sunset and the experience is promoted when it includes ice cream.

4. Clumpies

The best ice cream in Tennessee at only 60 cents per ounce! Featuring some unique seasonal flavored, pistachio and whiskey pretzel pictured here. Neither of us were sad about the consumption of this. Couldn't even resist eating it before we took a good picture!

5. Sidewalk Dances

These are scattered throughout downtown teaching the male and female partners how to do fun dances step by step including the waltz, the hokey pokey, and the improvisation!

6. Sculpture Garden

There is a free sculpture garden in the art district, some of which are very unique. It's fun especially if you're interested in art, which, lucky for me, my partner in crime is. It features some pretty sweet views as well and is easily accessible from the walking bridge!

7. Frazier Ave Shops

This was so fun, because we went into collective clothing two days in a row and found so many things we loved. The book store next to it, along with blue skies are good finds on this street. What a splendid evening!