7 People You Meet at a Graduation Party

7 People You Meet at a Graduation Party

You never know what you're going to get.

28
7 People You Meet at a Graduation Party

Since graduation season is upon us here is a list of people you may meet at various graduation parties so you cannot say I did not warn you! This probably will not come close to all the possibilities of people you may meet, but at least you can be more prepared! None of these are quite that bad! But if you realize that you are one of these and find that it is not something you are proud of maybe try to change your ways the next party you are at. So as graduation party season begins, have a great time, hug your friends, and have an amazing future!

1. The Olympic Yard Game Athlete.

The person that is good at all of the yard games! They crush you at every single one! This includes, Kan Jam, Corn Hole, volleyball, horseshoes, ALL OF THE YARD GAMES! There may be more than one especially since most of these involve more than one person there is probably a team who are these olympians. If corn hole was an olympic sport you wouldn't be surprised if these were the people winning the gold!

2. The Force Feeder.

The person that makes sure your plate is never empty to make sure your stomach is about to pop! They probably made most of the food so they want you to enjoy it most but this comes to a point! Take the amount you know you can handle and if you are unsure about a food at least try it since they probably will be hurt.

3. The 'Party Hardy' type.

The person that probably did not need one more beer. They love a good time and are not going to miss the opportunity to turn up! If there is music you better believe they will try to get you out there dancing! If you come to my graduation party there will be many many of these people!

4. The Crazy Family Member.

Good chance they were invited with hopes they may not show up! But if they are there you may get trapped in a never ending conversation! Best thing to do it keep a positive mind about the conversation, try your best to keep a happy face and hopefully you can find an out. If they catch you at the food table go and eat your food as a way to get out of it or go and get food!

5. The DJ.

Not the actual DJ this is a friend or family member that was not hired they just think their music is the best! If there is a hired DJ they will continue to request songs they think are a good time, if there is not a hired DJ you will now have your aux cord stolen. I pray their music is actually good for your sake but if not maybe you take a turn DJ-ing.

6. The Storyteller.

The one with all the stories. It is rather impressive that one person can know and experience so many exciting things. Usually can be a good thing or a bad thing. May allow for some good entertainment but if their stories are to make sure the attention remains on them there is a good chance that these stories will no longer be fun to listen to.

7. The Puppy Guarder.

I do play this role often. The person that does not know anyone else at the party so the person they know is the person they stick to. Sadly this is often the person the party is for and usually they know everyone at the party! So it is hard to stick to them. One if you are the puppy guarder try to spread your wings and start a conversation with someone, and if you notice a puppy guarder try to reach out to them and start a conversation!