7 People You'll See At The Gym

7 People You'll See At The Gym

You know you're one of them.

Every once in a while I get on this health kick and suddenly all I want to do is workout, eat right, and get healthy. Normally this fades after a few weeks when I realize pizza, eating out and Netflix are way more fun than waking up at five a.m. to go to the gym. But for right now, I'm going to try working out and see if i can get it to stick. When you go to the gym there are a few different people that you will definitely see...

1. The Fashionista

Literally using going to the gym as an excuse to buy new clothes. And you can't help but wonder where she got them from.

2. The Clique

They all came together, they workout next to each other, they lift weights together, they get drinks of water together, maybe they pee together, who knows? But whenever they go they go there together

3. The Old People

You watch them and think, "You go, old man! You've got this!" And you're also a little jealous that they are in better shape when your supposed to be in your prime.

4. The Arms

Usually a guy, but could be a girl, who has massive arms but obviously skips leg day. So their legs just look like tiny tooth picks sticking out from their shorts.

5. The Lost Child

The one who you can't help but feel bad for because it's painfully obvious that they have no clue what they are doing.

6. The Fantasy

These people look perfect. Their arms, legs, abs, everything is perfectly toned. They are what you want to look like at the end of the day. Plus they are usually really nice to look at.

7. The Worst

This person could be any of the aforementioned types but this person you hate with every inch of your soul. This person stole your machine. Yes, you know that technically you don't own it but you use it all the time so it's almost yours. And not they've taken it from you and so you'll hate them forever.