These books are business based, life changing, and everything in between. They were written by real people, that have real success. Reading these books will not only heighten your knowledge, but they will open your mind to things you may have never thought about before.

1. 'Good To Great' by Jim Collins 

It's a #1 best seller with over 1 million copies sold. "Why some companies make the leap... and other don't."

2. 'The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck' by Mark Manson

...is very literally the title itself. "A counterintuitive approach of living a good life."

3. 'Made to Stick' by Chip and Dan Heath

This book is about ideas that are made to stick. They cover ideologies about how to build an idea that is made to stick.

4. 'Milk and Honey' by Rupi Kaur

Unlike the others, this is a poetry book. The book itself has no actual advice in it, but it is a calming book to read in between all of the "to do" books; hence why it's in the middle of the list.

It will forever be one of my all time favorites.

5. 'The Future for Curious People' by Gregory Sherl

I'll do the book justice by leaving it up to you, rather curious people, to read.

6. 'How Psychology Works: Applied Psychology Visually Explained' by DK Publishing 

This is more of a text book that you would read in high school, but amped up with easy to follow diagrams and charts. It educated me in a way that I am thankful for. This book also increased my knowledge to read people, which is something that has become extremely valuable to me.

7. 'The Narcissist Next Door' by Jeffery Kluger 

Although this one was slightly triggering because of people I surrounded myself with in the past, it paints visuals that you cannot forget.

There are hundreds of other amazing books out there, but this is a great list to start at. After you begin to self educate, you will never want to stop and it's so much more than just a Life-Changing opportunity.

So pick up a book, order it from amazon, or take a quick trip to the library, and grab a cup of coffee. You won't be able to put them down.