7 Halloween Episodes to Get You in the Spooky Spirit
Television Streaming

7 Halloween Episodes To Get You In The Spooky Spirit, And Where To Watch Them

Celebrate Halloween with these episodes from your favorite TV shows, all treats, no tricks!

2238

It's October, which means the leaves are turning, we are breaking out our warmer clothes, and most importantly: it is officially spooky season. For those who love a good old Netflix and Hulu binge, here are seven Halloween themed episodes brought to you by your favorite sitcoms to get you in the Halloween spirit.

"Friends" - The One With the Halloween Party

"Friends" is a cult classic, and what better way to kick off Spooky Season than with a Halloween themed episode? Whether you're attending a Halloween party or simply vegging out on the couch with some candy in hand, this is sure to be an enjoyable, light-hearted episode that embodies the fun with friends that you have during Halloween!

Find it on Netflix: Season 8, Episode 6.

"New Girl" - Halloween

"New Girl" is by far my favorite sitcom, so I had to include this one! For those who have been following the show for the years it has been out, this episode will be a major throwback, and you'll definitely enjoy looking back on the times where Schmidt was courting Cece. Along with Schmidt and Cece's banter, Jess is hired to be a zombie at a haunted house, and we follow Nick's love life (as per usual)!

Find it on Netflix: Season 2, Episode 6.

"The Office" - Halloween

Would it really be a complete list without "The Office"? Enjoy your favorite antics with a different take, a Halloween office party that many don't seem to enjoy due to the stress that someone may be fired, which brings out the traits of these beloved characters, including Jim and Pam's pranks on Dwight that make you laugh out loud!

Find it on Netflix: Season 5, Episode 2.

Bonus episodes: Costume Party (Season 7, Episode 6), Spooked (Season 8, Episode 5), Here Comes Treble (Season 9, Episode 5).

"Workaholics" - A TelAmerican Horror Story

Continuing with the office antics, but with a more... mature twist... the "Workaholics" guys take on a night in the supposedly haunted office, braving the ghost of a former employee. The episode begins with something many of us know all-too-well, pulling an all-nighter due to being spooked by a horror movie. This episode shows the more paranormal side of Halloween, with a bone-chilling plot, and a humorous, stoner twist.

Find it on Hulu: Season 3 Episode 12.

"Parks and Recreation" - Halloween Surprise

Continuing the business-Halloween blend, "Parks and Recreation" has it all: trick-or-treating, new business ideas, and Leslie battles with her ideas of her future. The dry humor of this show is sure to capture your attention and perfect for a lazy night pre-October 31st.

Find it on Netflix: Season 5, Episode 5.

"That '70s Show" - Too Old to Trick or Treat, Too Young to Die

Yet another cult classic, you can't forget "That '70s Show"! This show never fails to ensue chaos, and in this episode, there is no difference. This episode includes everything Halloween including crazy costumes (Fez being the highlight), a haunted house, and a hint of mystery.

Find it on Netflix: Season 3, Episode 4.

"Freaks and Geeks" - Tricks And Treats

Another personal favorite, "Freaks and Geeks" is a highly underrated sitcom with, sadly, only one season. However, the good news is, there is a Halloween special! This episode certainly does not disappoint, following the stereotypical teenage shenanigans that ensue during Halloween, DIY costumes, complete with the iconic bionic woman costume that Bill sports.

Find it on Netflix: Season 1, Episode 3.

With all of these themed episodes, your Halloween is sure to be a treat! Be sure to enjoy these with some snacks that may or may not include candy in bulk, popcorn, and other spooky treats.

Related Articles Around the Web