7 Gifts For Friends

7 Gifts for the Friend Who Has Everything

Some gifts end up getting returned or regifted, but not when you give these!

55
c1.staticflickr.com

Everyone has that one friend who seemingly has every possible doodad, thingamajig and gizmo on the planet. What do you do when the holidays roll around and you have to get them something? You get creative, that's what.

Write Them a Poem

Even if you aren't very good at putting your words onto paper or expressing yourself, writing your friend a poem really shows that you were thinking about them for long enough to actually put pen to paper. If you really can't come up with any ideas, a cute card will suffice.

Take Them On a Trip

This doesn't necessarily have to be somewhere exotic or far away, just somewhere with significance to you both. Did you hang out there once before? Was it where you had your best laughs? Again, this shows that you were thinking about them, which is more than a simple gift card can say.

Make Them a Personalized Gift Basket

Who in their right mind says no to a nice gift basket? It doesn't have to be anything particularly extravagant or expensive. In fact, put in a bunch of their favorite snacks or candy. If they have a hobby, get them supplies for that.

Get Them Tickets to a Concert

Do you know their favorite artist or band? Have they ever seen them in concert before? If not, then get them two tickets so that they and someone else can go (hopefully they'll invite you)! If they have, ask about their other favorites. Make sure they're free that day!

Take Them Out To Dinner

Don't just get them a gift card for their favorite restaurant; actually take them there and offer to pay for dinner! You never know what you may talk about or what fun experiences may arise, so

Get Them a Book

It's scientifically proven that you can never have enough books. If they like reading, then you're set! Buy them a signed copy from their favorite author or the next book in a series they're reading. If they already have both of those (or just don't like reading), you can get them an aesthetically pleasing coffee table book.

Take Them To a Play

c1.staticflickr.com

During the holidays there's usually at least one play being put on at your local theater. With any luck, it'll be A Christmas Carol or something of the sort, but even if it isn't, watching a play is actually usually a lot more personable and engaging than a simple movie.