7 Dog Instagram Accounts To Get You Through Finals

If you can't attend a puppy study break, make your own.

57
7 Dog Instagram Accounts  To Get You Through Finals
Holden the Golden

As the semester begins to rapidly conclude, stress has begun to settle in with a foreboding familiarity. Instead of just casually scrolling through Instagram and procrastinating, I'm now stressfully scrolling through Instagram and procrastinating. However, I've realized the solution to stress: dogs.

I follow probably more dogs than people on Instagram, and I have no regrets or embarrassment about it. Here are the top seven accounts you should be following, if you're looking for your Insta newsfeed to greet you with welcoming puppy eyes.

1. holdenthegolden_

This dog GRADUATED FROM UNC-CHAPEL HILL. Well, sort of. There's a picture of him in a graduation cap and gown, so that counts. Seriously, I wish I was as beautiful as this golden.

2. lokistagram

Corgis. The most majestic of all dogs, obviously.

3. daisyinthebigcity

The life of Daisy, an Upper West Side pup. Look at the pumpkin pie toy!!! I'm helpless to things with my name — and golden retriever puppies.

4. inthelifeofteddy

Omg, I love doodles. And this one is no exception. This doodle is telling me I can make it through finals week.

5. baileythedalm

I don't know what the market is for dalmatian models, but if there was one, Bailey would definitely be killing it. I'll take 101, please.

6. reagandoodle

Yep, more doodles. If you're looking for pictures of a fluffy pup dressed in human clothes, definitely follow Reagan.

7. swheatmissmolly

I have a wheaten terrier, so I'm biased. But her Instagram is not well-maintained, so I get my wheaten fix from Molly the wheaten. The cutest dog breed there is.

BONUS: cashcats

I am admittedly not a cat person. They don't like me; I'm freaked out by them. But if you're looking for a fix of the most passive aggressive animal surrounded by piles of cash, this account is for you.