7 Quotes To Show That Chester Bennington Lives On After Death

His life, his lyrics, and his love will continue to help those in a difficult time.

1647
rapup.com

As we get closer to the one year of the death of Chester Bennington, I thought it would be important to emphasize the way Chester affected his fan's lives. Chester Bennington was an incredible artist that faced many mental health problems which led him to take his own life. Despite this, he was an inspiration to many and his music acted as a light for people going through similar situations. When you realize one of the musicians you look up to and listen to each day faces similar struggles, it can help to know you can relate to them. Many of Linkin Park's songs speak heavily on depression and anxiety, which helped many people going through difficult times know they are not alone. I think I can generalize many of the Linkin Park fans by saying that they used their music to help them get through difficult times. Our hearts break for Chester Bennington, his family, and his friends; but, his legacy lives on and his music continues to help people every single day. Here are some of his lyrics and quotes that can help you know you are never alone and things will get better and to not give up.

1. “One thing can't be defeated is love. You can conquer hate by ignoring it. You can destroy it by loving the person next to you. So I want everybody here tonight to look at the person standing next to you and just tell them you love them or happy that they are here with you tonight and having a good time, listening to music, celebrating life.
We don't care what are you look like, we don't care where are you come from, we don't care what you believe in. We love every single one of you out there and nothing will ever change that. With that said let's sing some songs together.”

2. “When life leaves us blind, love keeps us kind.”

3. “Do you feel cold and lost in desperation? You build up hope, but failure’s all you’ve known. Remember all the sadness and frustration. And let it go. Let it go.”

4. “The truth is that trust is a gift, it's something we all can lose. So hold on, it's not where it goes, it's where it can lead you to.”

5. “If we look outside ourselves to find love and peace we will ultimately fail. It has to come from within. Lead by example.”

6. “I start again, and whatever pain may come… Today this ends, I’m forgiving what I’ve done.”

7. “Remember you’re loved and always will be. This melody will bring you right back home.”

In light of this article, I wanted to just let everyone know things will get better. Everyone has the strength the get through the bad times, and even though Chester Bennington was in a dark place and unable to see the light at the end of the tunnel, there are people out there who can help you get through it. Remember everyone you know is going through something, so always be kind. If you or anyone you know is experiencing depression or suicidal thoughts, never be afraid to reach out to someone or call the National Suicide Awareness Hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or go to https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org.