7 TV Show Characters That Totally Deserved Better

These characters deserved a better ending or storyline then what they were given.

236
TV Guide

Nothing gets 21st-century viewers angrier than when their favorite characters are overlooked or just plain run over by the writers of shows. The main character is killed, they don't end up with the love of their lives or they simply don't get their happy endings. Here are few characters from a variety of shows that deserved so much better.

*SPOILER: This article contains latest news from these shows.

1. Jess Mariano (Gilmore Girls)

I cry when I see this...actual tears.

2. Bonnie Bennett ( The Vampire Diaries)

She always put her friend's well being above her own, and what does she get? The love of her life killed.

3. Elijah Mikaelson ( The Original)

The noblest and most honest brother, and he gets branded abusive. His girlfriend was killed and the love of his life is rumored to be killed right in front of him in the next season.

4. Meredith Grey (Grey's Anatomy)

Her mother died from Alzheimer's, her husband was hit by a semi, her stepmother died from the hiccups, her sister died in a plane crash and her boyfriend's supposed-to-be-dead fiancee was found alive. If anyone is in desperate need of a happy ending, it is Meredith Grey.

5. Olivia Benson (Law and Order: SVU)

We need Stabler back ASAP! Sure she's got a adorable kid, a great job and is drop dead gorgeous, but Olivia Benson is not Olivia Benson without Elliot Stabler.

6. Winston Bishop ( New Girl)

He's funny and has amazing lines, but what would be great is if he actually had a storyline. Also, adding a major storyline in a maybe-but-not-really series finale is a good idea.

7. Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother)

The most lovable character ended up alone; it's just not fair! If anyone deserved love, it was Barney.

From Your Site Articles