7 Beautiful Husband Wife Quotes

7 Beautiful Husband Wife Quotes

Husband Wife Quotes

13
7 Beautiful Husband Wife Quotes

Read this article to know about the 7 beautiful husband-wife quotes in Islam.

The relationship between a husband and wife is full of blessings. It is full of respect and love for one another. No other relationship in the world can come close to it. Similarly, no other religion has said much about this relationship as much as Islam. That's why, in Quran and Hadith, there are several verses and quotes of Hazrat Muhammad SAW in the importance of the husband-wife relationship.

It is impossible to cover all the quotes, so we will try to share the 7 beautiful husband-wife quotes in Islam with you.

You may also like to learn about the Online Quran Classes.

1) Husband wife quote in Islam about equality:

Islam has a fundamental and straightforward concept on the equality of gender. No is superior to another, and similarly, neither female is inferior to man. Allah SWT in Quran stated a beautiful verse about the equality of both husband and wife.

"O' mankind! Have the consciousness of your Allah, who has created you from a single soul. From it, He created your spouse, and through them, He populated the land with many men and women. Have spiritual awareness of the One by whose Name you swear to settle your differences and have respect for the wombs that bore you. Without a doubt, Allah (SWT) keeps watching over you all."

The above verse sums up the respect for women and the equality of gender. Also, it cleared that Allah SWT populated the whole earth from women.

2) Encourage marriage:

Islam encourages marriage and discourages immorality. Like in Quran, verse no. 32, chapter no. 24, Allah says;

"You shall encourage those of you who are single to get married. They may marry the righteous among your male and female servants if they are poor. Allah will enrich them from His grace. Allah is Bounteous, Knower."

In the above verse, Allah SWT clearly states that it is your responsibility to encourage young people to get married. There are many advantages of it. The main among them is one escaping evil deed like adultery by getting married.

Get the idea from the Online Quran Tajweed Course.

3) Marriage is a source of pride for Hazrat Muhammad SAW:

In Fath Al-Bari, it is reported that the Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW said;

"Marry and have children, for I will be proud of you before the nations on the Day of Resurrection."

The above Hadith has multiple meanings. The best purpose is when we marry and have children. And then we look after our children and make them the best people of Ummah. So, on qiyamah, Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW will be proud of us on that day.

4) Marriage is a source of joy:

Those who are married know the real meaning of life. For them, there is joy and peace in the family. Their life has a goal, and they work hard to achieve them. That's why Allah SWT stated the dua of humans in the Holy Quran like this

"Our Lord. Let our spouses and children be a source of joy for us, and keep us in the forefront of the righteous." [Quran chapter 25, verse no. 74]

5) Monogamy and polygamy:

Though there is permission in Islam about polygamy. But at the same time, there is also stated that justice between the wives is the critical factor. In Quran, verse no. 129 of chapter no. 4, Allah SWT says;

"You never be equitable in dealing with more than one wife, no matter how hard you try. Therefore, please do not be so biased as to leave them hanging (neither enjoying marriage nor being left to marry someone else). If you correct this situation and maintain righteousness, Allah is Forgiver, Most Merciful."

6) Beautiful quote on the husband-wife relationship in Quran:

Husband and wife are like body and soul for each other. Allah SWT explains the husband-wife relationship very beautifully in Quran. Allah says;

"They (your wives) are a clothing (covering) for you, and you too are a clothing (covering) for them."[Chapter 2, verse 187]

7) Marriage is a source of peace and tranquility:

Allah SWT says in verse no. 21 of Surah Al- Rum,

"And among His signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in peace and tranquility with them. And He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): Verily in that are signs for those who reflect."

Conclusion:

We can conclude that the 7 beautiful husband-wife quotes in Islam mean a lot for us in daily life. These quotes highlight the importance of the sacred relationship between a husband and wife.

Author Bio

Muhammad Junaid is a Senior Analyst, Search Engine Expert, and CEO of Rank Higher. Extensive experience in SEO, Analytics, Research, and Blogging. Work for years with local and international enterprises for 7+ years. Also, represent well-known brands in the UAE.