15 Motivational Quotes From UFC Fighters

UFC fighters go through a hell of a time to get where they want to be. They stress themselves out mentally and physically. If you enjoy MMA, play sports, or just need some motivation, these quotes are for you.

"I'm not the best. I just believe I can do things other people think are impossible." - Anderson Silva

"Loss is part of life. If you don't have loss, you don't grow." - Dominick Cruz

"The truth is that I didn't start as a winner. When I was a kid, I was just another reject. I started at the bottom. I think all winners do." - George St-Pierre

"A fighter can always recover, and you never know what they're going to come back with." - Holly Holm

"You need a dragon hidden inside you. When you need, you let the dragon out." - Anderson Silva

"Just do whatever you want to in life. One day tomorrow won't be there." - Donald Cerrone

"I am comfortable in the uncomfortable." - Conor McGregor

"A loss leads to victory, being fired leads to a dream job... I find comfort in believing that good things can grow out of tragedy." - Ronda Rousey

"I look at obstacles as opportunities." - Jon Jones

"If you have a dream, don't let anyone talk you out of it." - Henry Cejudo

"Through adversity we find our better self." - Michelle Waterson

"I don't fight for the money. I fight for my legacy. I fight for history. I fight for my people." - Khabib Nurmagomedov

"Belief is a powerful thing." - T.J. Dillashaw

"Don't be scared to look for help. Depression is real...It's crazy, and all these guys, us athletes, that keep thinking we're superheroes. I like to think I'm a superhero, but superheroes got to fight their demons too sometimes." - Max Holloway

"No matter what comes your way, just don't let it phase you, you can overcome anything." - Rose Namajunas