6 Ways To Prepare For On-Campus Classes This Semester

6 Ways To Prepare For On-Campus Living During A Pandemic

Get ready to be flexible.

1295

If you're anything like me, you're probably anxious about going back to college. The uncertainty of nearly everything is stressful and makes it difficult to prepare for going back to campus. Take it one step at a time and remain calm! If nothing else, take a look at this list of six essentials for living on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic! You got this!

1. Buy multiple face masks 

Aways have a backup!

2. Stock up on cleaning supplies 

Many stores are having a shortage of cleaning supplies, especially disinfectant wipes. If you see them anywhere, buy extra! You can never be too clean!

3. Update your laptop and software 

This is important! Be prepared for virtual events and classes with the newest software.

4. Hand sanitizer 

This is a must have, especially in travel size to bring with you around campus!

5. Invest in one time use towels for the communal sink 

This could be a great way to keep your apartment clean and make everyone feel comfortable!

6. Be flexible 

Regardless of what anyone says, this will be a semester unlike any other. With the fluidity of the pandemic, it is important to be flexible and keep an open mind.