6 Venmo Transfers Every College Student Has Sent Or Received, Unfortunately

"It's OK, Tiffany, we know that those emojis mean alcohol so why don't you just write that."
856

If you've never heard of Venmo, then you are definitely out of the loop. For those of you that have no idea what it is (hi mom), it's an app that most college kids use to send money from their bank account to a friend's bank.

If you've ever scrolled through your Venmo feed, then you've probably seen some of the random things people send money for.

1. Alcohol

It's OK, Tiffany, we know that those emojis mean alcohol so why don't you just write that.

2. Food

If there's something college kids like more than alcohol, it's Cookout and McDonald's.

3. Gas and Uber

4. Drugs

Now a lot of people like to use the maple leaf and maybe little pill emojis but this girl was not shy about what she was paying for.

5. The Random Money Friends Send To Embarrass Eachother

If you scroll through your feed long enough you're bound to see a friend paying someone else for something that probably shouldn't be public knowledge.

6. More Alcohol

Because this is probably 90% of the reason people send money.