6 Times 'The Office' Made Me Shed a Tear

For once, not just because of laughter.

125
wallpapercave.com

If you are reading this and have never experienced an episode of "The Office," I extremely encourage you to step away from this computer and watch one.

I started "The Office" only a few months ago very harmlessly, not thinking I would grow overly obsessed with it. Starting with Jim and Pam's relationship, Dwight's insane antics, Andy's singing and of course, anything that Michael Scott does. I have grown a different kind of love for the show and there were so many moments for me where I just smiled in contentment. Yes, "The Office" is a very witty and comical show, but what made me love it more were the sentimental moments that you weren't expecting.

So, I wanted to share the moments that led me to have a different kind of love for the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.

First, of course, the "Forever" dance performance at Jim and Pam's wedding

The whole office came together and performed a dance down the aisle to "Forever" by Chris Brown because Michael Scott saw it on YouTube. It might have been stupid, but definitely was one of the sweetest things they could have done for the happy couple.

When Andy gave Erin her Secret Santa gift

Andy was picked as Erin's secret Santa and he went all out for it by giving her the "12 Days of Christmas" starting with an actual partridge in a pear tree. The last day was the best part when Andy came out with 12 drummers marching and played the cymbals on the side. Erin's reaction was just priceless.

When Erin met her parents

Erin's character was an orphan for most of her life and switched from different foster homes for years.

In the "Finale" of the show, the cast had to attend an interview session with fans of the documentary they starred in. Towards the end of it, a woman goes to a microphone and says she has a question for Erin. She then confesses that she is Erin's mother. Shortly after, her father shows up. That was a touchy moment and I will admit, I shed a tear.

The video Jim made for Pam

Jim Halpert is probably the man any girl would be lucky to be married to, so like anyone else, I was very jealous of Pam. And Jim did a lot of nice and thoughtful things for Pam, but this one had to be the kindest.

Pam felt that she was not enough for Jim, and Jim could not make her feel better using his words, so he made her a video from the documentation the cast crew videoed for the last nine seasons. It was a build-up of just about every sweet moment they had together.

Actual goals. Gentlemen, take notes.

Darryl's Farewell Dance Party

When Darryl left Dunder Mifflin to work at Athlead, he got caught by the other workers trying to sneak out of the office without saying goodbye, but they definitely were not going to let him off the hook. So, Darryl agreed to let them all come up with one thing they wanted to do with him before he leaves for good. And of course, they choose to have a dance party. I think for this one I cried from tears of laughter.

Finally, best prank ever.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F18%2F636018188668780048146537893_tumblr_mn8ch0yLTa1ro7p3vo1_400.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=873&h=5f87b1d5be088644f7b742c1692b42f1defc92bfcb6df7c0bfc9dfa9ee2429f3&size=980x&c=3492695637 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F18%252F636018188668780048146537893_tumblr_mn8ch0yLTa1ro7p3vo1_400.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D873%26h%3D5f87b1d5be088644f7b742c1692b42f1defc92bfcb6df7c0bfc9dfa9ee2429f3%26size%3D980x%26c%3D3492695637%22%7D" expand=1]

I think this is a no brainier. We all know the main part of what makes the show hilarious are Jim's pranks on Dwight. But, this one was a little different.

On the last episode the show aired, Dwight and Angela got married. Dwight asked Jim to be his best man but, Jim mentions to Dwight that as tradition, the best man must be older than the groom. Jim looks behind Dwight and Michael Scott is standing there to be Dwight's best man.

"You actually came." "That's what she said." - Best prank ever