6 Thoughts You Have When Your Best Friend Owns Horses And You Don't

She loves them, I don't.

123

My best friend and I are so much alike in so many different ways, but in some aspects, we are so different. Loving horses is one of those differences. Whenever horses are involved she leaves me asking a lot of questions...

1. When she starts telling you about a horse she found for sale:

What is she even talking about? Wait horses have hands? Oh, thats how they measure them. But why? Hey now, I know horses don't come in green...

2. When she gets back from riding her horses:

Wow, what is that smell? You're going to take a shower before we go eat, right?? What is that all over your butt, is that dirt or....

3. When she takes you out riding:

Why did I agree to this? This is how I die.

4. When she says she's doing barn chores then she will be on the way: 

Ok, so I'll see you in approximately 5 hours? Tomorrow maybe? O.K. sounds great.

5. When she takes you with her to her "favorite store": 

Soooo a feed store? Nice. Wait don't you already have like four of those?

6. When she tells a story about her latest horse encounter: 

I have no idea what's going on but I am going to throw in some head nods, some horse lingo I've picked up, and laugh when she laughs.