6 Things Women Can Do Just As Well As Men

Anything you can do, I can do better.

16
savemyboredom.com

Let's be real, gender equality has always been a utopian idea. Just the other day, I went to dinner with my boyfriend and the waiter had placed the bill in front of him, after hours of begging him to be able to pay for our dinner. I am not a firm believer in feminism, but I also do not believe that the man should not be burdened with the constant money spending and responsibilities.

1. Support Themselves

Both genders have the ability to support themselves financially by great time management and maintaining a job/career.

2. Remodeling Houses

Growing up, my parents rarely hired people to fix up the house that we lived in and remodeled. My mother would work on it when my father was not home or was too busy.

3. Working Out

I have many female friends who work just as hard as men to get their physique and keeping it up. Their motivation and passion inspires me, just not enough to do it myself.

4. Planning dates

I have been on many dates that men took the time to plan and made my night perfect. From slow dancing in a gazebo beneath the stars or star gazing in the back of their pick up. Many women are known to retweet date ideas or have a whole Pinterest board of date ideas. Next time it is my turn to plan a date night, better believe I will do just as good.

5. Multitasking

Women can manage work, family, friends, and a home so smoothly. Some men struggle juggling the list of responsibilities.

6. Drinking

Some nights my friends and I go out and we manage to drink just as much, if not more, than the guys we are with. We end up surprising our fellow drinking comrades.