6 Things Know All Too Well If Sleep With Fan On

There Are 6 Things You Know All Too Well If You Sleep With A Fan On

That slice of heavenly breeze we can all enjoy.

35
https://www.flickr.com/photos/waidiren/569882713/in/photolist-SmNh2-4TDNmZ-aUNDae-7PYQG7-4AME51-4paof7-mcPmj-4c56jN-5yGBie-6Wp8R7-8VURU-zJKi4H-EDQH-8N7FaB-6gkgmX-4a1fQ5-7DG9wZ-4iqSeb-xdP7B-7hvxTQ-F3Xmt-dftxah-q7L8YW-huHzJZ-5FKtuZ-24nCrbZ-4S1JLk-einMod-8RzERy-jJCZA-788pUG-7tyRzA-5okyw-8t7aoN-cHQmVy-7B5S5x-7XTjPg-9oyAP9-gu25-585r4X-5sBeGD-5wEuhr-UjgxJ-8CEA29-fdwAk8-jAvdj-FE99C-QWwsSn-cbHtSh-vXBJf

1. The obvious: fans keeps things moving in the room

If you're using a fan at night, there are a few things you're well aware of. We appreciate the economic "alternative" vs. central or window A.C. units. The fans keep things moving in the room without killing the wallet.

2. The indescribably wonderful sound of white noise.

*sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss*.

3. And the result of that: the best sleep of your life

All worries vanished and a one way ticket to snooze land.

4. It's complicated af to find a significant other that can accept your weird ways

Can't sleep with a fan on? *Casually sleeps in separate rooms*

5. The endless mountain of fluffy blankets

Because we LIKE the choice of determining how warm we get throughout the night.

6. The struggle of sleeping at other people's houses

Accepting that your gal pal you made plans with doesn't have a fan in her room, and you'll more than likely die of heat exhaustion.