6 Things You Shouldn't Expect From Anyone

How to avoid disappointment.

184
Zamira Abduhamidova

Expectations, promises and hopes ... Very often people are disappointed because they expect from others what should not be expected. Maybe for some it is a harsh truth, but we come into the world, not in order to justify someone's expectations, and one is not obliged to justify.

1. Stop waiting for respect.

As a rule, respect must be earned. No one will respect you if you do not respect. However, most have come to expect more respect for themselves: that they have seen something meaningful and worthy. It is not necessary to demonstrate quality fiercely and wait for praise. Believe in yourself, in what you are doing. Do not ask for approval and admiration.

2. Stop waiting for love and sympathy.

You can be creative, you can be beautiful and fashionistas or a successful entrepreneur. But this does not mean that you will always love and all. If the girl has a great appearance and character, it does not mean that she will fall in love every athlete. If you have good and useful product - not the fact that all his deem fit. Treat this adequately.

Spend time with those you love and appreciate. For others, you can be anyone, but for someone you are unique. Be close to it with such people.

3. Stop waiting for that loved ones will still guessing.

As often happens, the girls complain that young people do not justify their expectations: do not buy those gifts, do not capture their mood, can not guess what she wants. And unless someone is bound to understand us without words? This is a great work of both partners: to understand each other and try to understand what someone needed.

We can not read minds. And once again say something - not difficult. The other matter when a loved one and is not trying to remember something important for you. It's his choice, a bad choice in relation to you, but what to do. With unnecessary people need to be able to say goodbye before it is to ask why he does so. Suddenly, you can compensate for a sincere dialogue.

4. Stop waiting for changes.

Often, we very much hope and expect that people will change for the better. But this rarely happens: people will not change, if he did not deem it necessary. A blind faith - only waste your time. If you do not see in the eyes of human responsibilities and clear action towards change - do not be fooled, the miracle will not happen. You either accept who they are, or choose a life without them. Man changes, if he finds the need for him or abrupt changes occur.

5. Stop waiting for consents.

If you believe the opinion and views of the right, it does not mean that the world of other people - wrong. Nobody is obliged to agree with you. Do not impose your point of view, do not condemn anyone, and do not you dare make excuses to anyone. Learn to live the experience: Opening the world, forget the stereotypes, but at the same time learn how to listen and hear different views - it is useful to expand the horizons.

6. Stop waiting for the result of the representations.

For example, a friend told you about a friend: a successful person, wise, hundreds of fans and subscribers, etc. But you know him, and then ... Yes, a good man, but you have the best friend, and some people even better. Nothing special. Therefore, it is important not to ignore the rumors, the opinions of other people. Observe them, but do not expect stunning effect and do not blame anybody if somewhat disappointed.