6 Steps To Moving On

6 Steps To Moving On

Remember, do you boo.

4
6 Steps To Moving On
agirllikeme

Weather you just got out of a bad break-up, or you just need to get over someone who is completely not for you, people have been looking for many ways to just feel better.

1. Happy Food

It has been proven chocolate does make us feel better. I always turn to my favorite Ferrero Rocher, a big thing of cookie dough, pizza, and anything else that taste amazing. Though eating my feelings may not be the best thing to do on a daily basis, if it's just for one night call a bestie, or even if you want to be alone and binge watch some movies and stay in your room by all means, do it for that one day, one weekend tops. It is alway ok to cry and if anyone tells you otherwise they are so wrong. Just make sure your not doing this on the daily otherwise you'll have another problem besides a broken heart. Honey, you don't need that its harder to lose the weight, and you don't want to risk the health problems.

2. Hit the gym.

Put all your built up frustration into the gym. There is nothing better than coming up with a banging body. Nothing feels better than saying I was hot before, but look at me now, I can walk up the stairs without being out of breath, but no really. Working out is an amazing stress relif. After you have your Happy Food phase, burn that weekend off, and start a new better lifestyle. Getting stronger and healthier is incredibly empowering, plus there is a whole bunch of eye candy at the gym to keep your mind of of you know who.

3. Start doing you, boo.

Get back into the things you used to love doing, or always wanted to, but never got the chance to. Try that recipe you never got to, take a cooking class. Go see a movie alone, it's actually not that bad. Go on an adventure. Make some memories with your friends. Go shopping, shopping definitely helps me. Try out a new or your favorite restaurant. Rock climbing, sky diving, bungee jumping. Or even poetry, getting everything down into work. Work is a great distraction. Pamper yourself, whatever it is start doing you again.

4. Drop the social media

Don't be petty and block him on everything, be an adult, but at the same time. Do not look at his social media. Do not text him either! I strongly believe that especially nowadays. We kill ourselves, checking up on them, there going to intensionally post things for you to see, how great there doing. It's a trap. Don't torture yourself. A friendship can be made with an ex, but give it time.

5. You have friends for a reason

This time is the best for a BFF time, or even your parents. They were there at one point or another. Whoever you trust, should be there for you especially when your not feeling so you. While alone time can be beneficial, don't torture yourself with your own thoughts, spend time with those who help you get your mind off of it.

6. Time

Even Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to get over someone in a day. Give yourself time. Time will ultimately heal your wounds. And please do Not try and kill that time with someone else. Find what makes you happy. It's ok to be single. It's awesome. You have to Love yourself before someone can ever Love you.