6 Resolution Ideas For The New Year

6 Resolution Ideas For The New Year

As everyone says "New year, new me" so here's to those resolutions.

2
6 Resolution Ideas For The New Year
Best Western

‘Tis the new year. Its the season of resolutions and hopes of a new year and new improvements. As we all try to change ourselves or our surroundings, there are some who still have no idea what they want to do-- some have already quit their resolutions, and are looking for new ones. So, here are some ideas for resolutions to help you better your new year.

1. Work out

This one may be very typical and it is the one most people quit. However, it is still a very good resolution. This one will help you become healthier and possibly attain that goal weight or size you’ve always wanted. But, I do recommend a lot of motivation and mind power for this one.

2. Travel

Unfortunately, this one costs money. But, there are several places you can travel for cheap. You could also travel places that are relatively close-- lots of times there are hidden gems in your own town.

3. Meet new people

This one is simple and allows for you to grow, make connections, and will also help you be happier. Putting yourself out there and meeting new people is always a good way to find hidden opportunities or find people who can better your life.

4. Cut out negativity

Whether it be cutting out the gossip or the negative people in your life, this will make you an overall happier person. This may also result in quitting that job you hate or breaking up with that person who brings you down. While this may suck, it will also make your life happier and stress-free.

5. Take a chance

Do something you’ve always wanted to do. This will allow you to finally cross it off your bucket list while experiencing something new that may change the way you see things.

6. Be true to yourself

This is possibly the simplest and the hardest one. It is sometimes difficult to put yourself first and fully be yourself around everyone. But, it can also be simple because no one can be you better than you-- it costs no money and will allow you to not hold back on the little things.

You may have tried these, or maybe none of them are for you. But to those of you who this article helped inspire, I truly hope you make this new year the best year yet. Nothing can happen without hard work and motivation. Anything can happen, but it is up to you. So, wake up every day and tell yourself “this is going to be a great day.” New year, new you.