6 Reasons That 2017 Is The Year To Watch Baseball

In just 7 days, 30 teams will start their 162 day journey towards the playoffs and World Series.

48
Blogging 'Bout Baseball

In just 7 days teams and players will start their 162 day journey in an attempt to make the playoffs and a chance to play in the World Series. If you're like me, you haven't been able to stay away from baseball and you've been keeping up with your team and other teams in the off season. It's time to see which team did the most this post-season in preparation for the regular season. The best season of the year is just about to get underway and before the first pitch is thrown I'm going to convince you why baseball season is the best.

1. Baseball pants exists.

I mean, come on. You have to know that this draws some people into watching the game.

2. Baseball games are exciting.

Yes, there are nine innings and watching that can be boring, but you never know what's going to happen. Coaches or players can be ejected from the game. Maybe someone hits a walk off home run in the bottom of the 11th inning. Or maybe you catch the foul ball hit by your favorite player. Regardless, so much can happen throughout the duration of the game which makes it exciting to watch.

3. There is nothing like eating a hot dog made in a baseball stadium.

Hot dogs made in the ball parks are exceptional (unless you don't like hot dogs). Years of hot dogs have been made on the same grill which makes it that much better. Obviously, the grills are cleaned but you can never replicate the taste when you're grilling hot dogs at home. It just isn't the same.

4. The players.

Just like the baseball pants, the players themselves just draw some people into the game. I mean have you seen Kris Bryant lately?

5. The atmosphere in the stadium.

There isn't anything better than the electric feeling of the fans coming together to root for the same team. Whether your team is up by 10 or they need 3 more runs in the bottom of the 9th, the cheering and electricity in the stadium is contagious.

6. The World Series.

The ultimate goal for any team. Whether your team makes the series or not, baseball fans come together to root on someone to win. The series is the most thrilling time of the season, and while it means baseball season is ending, fans know that in three and a half short months spring training will arrive and baseball season starts all over again.