6 Signs You're Totally Obsessed With Dutch Bros

A few more telltale signs you have an addiction to Dutch Bros.

1735
Source: Pinterest

A humble story of two brothers selling their coffee in a pushcart turns out to become the biggest small chain coffee company, known as Dutch Bros -- 24 years later. Dutch Bros have helped bring out the Dutch Mafia, which are fans of the coffee brand that consist of college students and other caffeine addicts living across the Western coast. The lively environment in every Dutch Bros store is mostly why fans keep coming back. There are certain signs to distinguish if someone is obsessed with the Oregon-based company. These are some more signs of a total Dutch Bros fan that need to be covered:

1.STICKERS!!!!!!

If you didn't know every first of the month, Dutch Bros offers cool stickers for customers to have -- just ask them the next time you buy a Pixie Stick Rebel! Every sticker is unique and express the good vibrations Dutch Bros offers to their local neighborhood. Dutch Mafia members often decorate their laptops, cars, and Hydroflasks with at least a few stickers they've collected.

2.You've customized a drink.

*Calculating the amount of possible drinks you can get from Dutch*

Somehow you had so much Dutch Bros and completely explored its secret menu so that you've developed the right drink for you. That is the beauty of Dutch Bros -- you have so many possibilities to make the perfect energizer to fit your taste buds the night before midterms. Trust my personal drink creating, a strawberry rebel with lime and coconut!

3.You're decked out in Dutch Bros swag.

Taking your obsession with Dutch Bros to the next step beyond stickers, you also find yourself wear the brand as apart of your wardrobe. As most people know, the baristas at Dutch Bros are always decked out in cool company swag, but anyone can purchase these pieces of cool merchandise as well!

4.You have that favorite barista.

Fans of the coffee chain often go to the same location for their caffeine fix and often run into familiar faces. It's no question that baristas at Dutch Bros acknowledge their regulars on a daily basis and would feel pleasant about starting a nice conversation with anyone that pulls up to the drive-thru.

5.Not drinking other coffee brands as possible

Dutch Bros has the power to turn Starbucks fans into believers with it's amazing customer service and product quality. This small coffee business gives it that local charm that is appealing to a lot of people, both young and old. For most Dutch Mafia members, even drinking coffee in a state without Dutch Bros is basically cheating on your significant other. Even if you have other coffee from different places, Dutch Bros remains in your heart.

6.You wanna work or once worked at Dutch Bros!

As a college student with loans, I thrive to seek out a part-time job to do the task of 'adulting.; Most Dutch Bros have employees that are college students. It's the employees that provide the best customer service and keep people coming back the next week or even the next day. The work environment seems to be ideal if you get to chat with customers and listen to incredible upbeat music while doing so! I wonder if free publicity qualifies you to be hired? Let's hope!

From Your Site Articles