6 Of My Favorite Books

6 Of My Favorite Books

If I'm having a bad day I can just curl up and get lost in a book and everything seems better for a while.

18
6 Of My Favorite Books
WallArtHD

Not everyone loves to read, I understand that. However, I love to read, it is an escape for me. If I'm having a bad day I can just curl up and get lost in a book and everything seems better for a while. Most people that enjoy reading tend to have a favorite genre of books, mine tends to fall along the lines of romance yet realistic. Although I did enjoy the Twilight Saga years ago, so I guess when it comes to books I'm willing to read any book once. If it keeps my attention, I will finish it, if not I will probably put it down and never touch it again. So here's a list of some of my all-time favorite books, in no particular order.

1. Forget You by Jennifer Echols

This was my number one book choice for a long time, back in high school. This book has a balance of love, life, and just plain crazy things. This is only one of two books that I have ever read more than once.

2. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols

When I first found this book I was quite apprehensive because I knew there was a good chance that I wouldn't like what the book was related to. However I fell in love with this book, and this is the book that helped me find Jennifer Echols as an author and I have since read many of her books. This is the only book besides her other book, "Forget You" that I have read more than once.

3. The Lifeguard by Deborah Blumenthal

I don't really know what initially drew me in to read this book. However, once I began reading it, I couldn't put it down. I have a hard time getting interested in books usually, and this time I didn't struggle with it. And of course, once I was sucked into the book I completed it within a day.

4. Girl Hearts Girl by Lucy Sutcliffe

I have followed Lucy since I found her YouTube videos with her then girlfriend Kaelyn. I was so excited when Lucy announced that she had written a book and immediately pre-ordered it. Of course, I was excited! When I finally got the book I read it in two days. I loved this book. It made me feel like I was not the only one feeling the way I did about myself. What can I say? If you're looking for a book to help while you're struggling with your sexuality, this is the one I would recommend.

5. Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

One of my more recent finds, I have completely fallen in love with this series (the Maddox Brothers) of books. I think these books are excellently written and they definitely keep your attention throughout the entire book. This is a book I was upset to finish because I just didn't want the book to end.

6. Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

This is the book I'm currently reading, but it is a part of the Maddox Brothers series. When I picked this book up I was surprised by the way it began, but so far am equally as in love with it as I was with the first book of the series. This is the same story line as the first book but in a different character's point of view. I have found this kind of fun since you don't normally get to see multiple perspectives.

And while I have many other books that I love and wouldn't mind adding to the list, I will keep it short. I hope if you're having a hard time finding something to read, this will help you choose something. I highly recommend any of the books above and hope you all enjoy them as much as I have.