6 Common Struggles Of Chemistry Majors

6 Common Struggles Of Chemistry Majors

You might think about dropping out after chem class, but don't let these struggles deter you!

264
6 Common Struggles Of Chemistry Majors
gizmodo

Planning in majoring in STEM, specifically chemistry? Well, think again! Being a chemistry major is no joke, but in the end I know it will be worth it. Here are the most common struggles of science majors.

1. I can't go. I have lab.

The words you are forced to say when your friends have asked you to hang out. Time to hold the tears back.

2. What is sleep?

Either typing your lab report the night before or studying for that quiz, sleep is for the weak. We walk around like zombies but hey, at least I'll be possibly passing my classes.

3. 95 percent of your time is spent in the library.

Midterms and finals coming up? Good thing the library closes at 2:00 a.m.

4. What everyone think of chemistry majors.

It's all about that organic synthesis and analytical techniques.

5. When you try to tell your non-science friends what you do.

No, seriously. It's not. You don't have to humor me.

6. But at the end of the day, you can't think of anything you'd rather be doing.

It might make you want to drop out at times, but in the end I wouldn't change my major for anything!