College athlete

Packing for college is already stressful, but it gets worse when you're an athlete. Your summer ends sooner than everyone else which leaves less time for packing the essentials. Don't fret, here are your must-haves as a college athlete you don't want to leave at home.

Icy Hot

IcyHot No Mess Applicator

https://goo.gl/images/wqCAUh

Practices are going to leave you sore, so invest in some IcyHot now. The athletic trainers can only do so much. One bottle should last all season, but I'd get two just in case.

Socks

Yes, socks. You need them for class and practice. Keep your practice socks separate from your other socks. You can never have enough socks, especially since the dryer eats socks.

Soffe Shorts

Black Soffe Shorts

https://www.amazon.com/Soffe-M037-P-Juniors-Authentic-Short/dp/B00QKEFA6E

Soffe shorts are a staple wardrobe item for practice. They're super comfortable, come in a variety of colors and they're inexpensive. I pack at least 2 pairs for practice.

Sports Bras

Black Nike Sports Bra

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/nike-womens-pro-classic-padded-compression-sports-bra-16nikwprclsscpdddapua/16nikwprclsscpdddapua

For females, practice can take its toll on our chest if we're wearing the wrong bra. Sports bra have the right padding for practice unlike underwire bras. I would pack 3-5 of these.

Water Bottle

Pink Insulated Water Bottle

https://takeyausa.com/products/actives-24oz-insulated-stainless-steel-water-bottle

You're gonna need water every day, especially during practice, so get a sturdy water bottle for every day use. If you can splurge, have it customized with your name!

Shoes

Grey Nike Tanjun Sneakers

https://www.macys.com/shop/product/nike-womens-tanjun-casual-sneakers-from-finish-line?ID=2804493

Tennis shoes are another daily necessity for college. They're the best shoes for walking across campus and working your tail off at practice. I'm a Nike fanatic so these would be my recommendation.

College is going to be the best four years of your life and having a sport to rely on to relieve stress helps. With these 6 must-haves packed in, you'll be set! Here's to another academic year and another season.