6 Celebs That Made 2016 Memorable

6 Celebs That Made 2016 Memorable

Love them or hate them, these celebrities made this an unforgettable year!

10
6 Celebs That Made 2016 Memorable
Vox

Many good and bad events have happened this year. Some of those events were surrounded the rich and famous of pop culture. Here are some of the top celebrities that help make 2016 a memorable year.

Ellen DeGeneres:

Her name even sounds generous and that’s nothing less of what she has been in 2016. She constantly spreads the message of kindness and her hilarious show will keep you up when you wanna feel down. In 2016 she also received the Presidential Medal of Freedom from Obama!

James Corden:

This man is a genius, he started doing car karaoke with celebrities and every week we see them go viral. They honestly just keep getting better and better I don’t know if it’s because of his accent or what.

Kylie Jenner:

Those lipkits not only boosted her net worth like her older sisters but they also became a huge trend this year. We will not only remember her for the makeup but those risky photos on Snapchat and Instagram with her boo Tyga will surly be in our memories for a while.

Kevin Hart:

He has been in so many amazing movies this year which helped make him the highest paid comedian. Hart is super funny in all his shows and movies or even appearances. On top of it all, his Instagram went viral this year with his crazy gym routines and amazing wedding pictures.

Kayne West:

Yeah, Yeezy has made the list after all he did do some pretty crazy things this year. From starting a huge viral fight with TSwift to canceling shows and being hospitalized. He will for sure be remembered for all the good, the bad and the not so nice things he has done.

Donald Trump:

Honestly, who will not remember this name when they think of 2016. He went from being a huge billionaire celebrity to being our next President. He owns many different businesses and has said some memorial political statements this year.

2016 has finally come to a close can't wait to see what celebrities are going to on top in 2017!