55 Songs Straight From The Spotify Library Of The Girl Who Listens To Everything

I love so many different kinds of music and I listen to so much, there's no way I could pick a favorite.

53

Everybody knows the type of music that "kids these days" listen to. Some of it is crazy good, some of it should've stayed on the piece of paper it was written on. I personally listen to so much of everything that it's hard for me to even tell someone the kinds of music I listen to because there is so much variety that it would be easier to tell them what I don't listen to rather than what I do listen to.

Music is so much more sometimes than its made out to be because there is so much you can do with it. Given, some of the songs on this list are songs that some might find not good or stupid, but I like such a variety that everything I listen to, I like. So, here's a look at my Spotify library, so you know that I'm not kidding when I say I listen to everything. I turned on my shuffle and here are the songs that just happened to come on.

1. Rolex by Ayo & Teo

2. Natalie by Bruno Mars

3. Miss Independent by Ne-Yo

4. La La Land by Demi Lovato

5. That's How Strong My Love Is by Luke Wade

6. Take Your Time by Sam Hunt

7. Back to Back by Drake

8. Turning Tables by Adele

9. Order More by G-Eazy

10. Faith by Stevie Wonder & Ariana Grande from "Sing"

11. Runaround Sue by Dion

12. You Was Right by Lil Uzi Vert

13. Rollin' by Calvin Harris

14. Respect by Aretha Franklin

15. Faithful by Phona

16. No Scrubs by TLC

17. Road Less Traveled by Lauren Alaina

18. RIP to My Youth by The Neighborhood

19. Post to Be by Omarion, Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko

20. Can't Help Falling in Love by Elvis Presley

21. Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts

22. There's No Gettin' Over Me by Ronnie Milsap

23. rockstar by Post Malone

24. Rehab by Amy Winehouse

25. Ric Flair Drip by Offset

26. Keep Me by Khalid

27. I'll Make a Man Out of You by Donny Osmond from "Mulan"

28. I Like Me Better by Lauv

29. No Such Thing As a Broken Heart by Old Dominion

30. Misery Business by Paramore

31. Hey There Delilah by The Plain White T's

32. Just a Lil' Bit by 50 Cent

33. 1-800-273-8255 by Logic ft. Alessia Cara & Khalid

34. Lie to Me by Jonny Lang

35. Life Changes by Thomas Rhett

36. I Think She Likes Me by Billy Gilman

37. Moves by Big Sean

38. Capsize by FRENSHIP ft. Emily Warren

39. My Dad's Gone Crazy by Eminem

40. Tightrope by Stevie Ray Vaughn

41. 2 On by Tinashe ft. Schoolboy Q

42. All About U by Tupac

43. At Last by Etta James

44. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

45. Thrift Shop by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

46. We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off by Ella Eyre

47. Dangerously by Charlie Puth

48. Crazy Rap (Colt 45 & 2 Zig Zags) by Afroman

49. Cool Girl by Tove Lo

50. When You Say You Love Me by Josh Groban

51. Where You Are from "Moana"

52. (Grandpa) Tell Me 'Bout The Good Ol' Days by The Judds

53. Why Don't We Just Dance by Josh Turner

54. Switch Lanes by Tyga

55. Start The Car by Jude Cole