500 Words on Wrinkled Shirts

500 Words on Wrinkled Shirts

Sometimes you need to move on and accept the small wrinkles in life

33
500 Words on Wrinkled Shirts
Huffington Post

Wrinkled shirts.

Wrinkled shirts happen when you aren't perfect. When you don’t put your clothes on hangers right after being taken out of the dryer. When you leave something on the floor instead of folding it.

Wearing a wrinkled shirt is like wearing pants that are to short or white sandals during the winter. Your not supposed to wear a wrinkled shirt; it is a sign of not being prepared or put together.

Who gives a crap? Who really cares? Wrinkles happen! Life is not perfect, and not everything is put together. The idea that you need to act and look perfect all the time is unreasonable. Wrinkles show up, and things can go wrong. It’s important to be able to accept the mishaps in life. By moving past the problems, you can truly appreciate the good.

Once your learn to ignore the wrinkles in your life, you can appreciate the times when your hair is straight and your texts are punctuated. If you don’t want the expectation to be perfect, than don’t expect others.

So the next time someone tells you that there is a stain or wrinkle on your shirt, don’t worry about it. Move on and don't let your day be stuck on that one thing. The next time you see someone with a stain or wrinkle, don’t judge! That could easily be you. Sometimes you spill your morning Starbucks, and sometimes you don't hang up your shirt. In the grand scheme of things, it truly doesn’t matter. Whether it’s frizzy hair, or a small typo, no one is perfect. So stand tall, ignore the small things and don’t let anything slow you down.