50 Thoughts Every College Student Has at UAM

It Happens

13

College. It can either be the best four years of your life, or the most stressful. Either way it goes, it will not be all rainbows and sunshine. Its definitely one of the hardest things that I think anyone will deal with. Here are what I think would be considered thoughts of every college student, or at least my own thoughts anyway.

1. Can I really not just drop out and work at Walmart?

2. Being a stripper is not an acceptable occupation in my family, but I wish it was.

3. Why am I even at UAM?

4. Can today just not happen?

5. Really, cafeteria food again?

6. This looks good, maybe it tastes good too... Nope, wrong again.

7. I guess it's another hamburger with fries then.

8. Yes, I'm in a sorority. No, we don't have crazy parties.

9. They are not the 3 E's.

10. They're sigma's. Greek alphabet, get with the program.

11. No, it is not Tri Sig. That is not what we're called.

12. No, I am not paying for my friends.

13. Why am I a nursing major anyway?

14. I need a real job.

15. Oh yay, ramen noodles again.

16. I wish I had time for a nap today.

17. I miss my cat.

18. I want to go home.

19. I miss my grandma's food, she cooks so much better than anyone in the cafeteria.

20. Hey person on the second floor, I'm trying to sleep.

21. That does not mean to get louder.

22. It is 11 at night, turn your video game volume down. I don't need to hear it too.

23. No, that outfit is not acceptable.

24. I want to wear makeup, but I'm not feeling it today.

25. I love her outfit, too bad I'm too lazy to dress like that.

26. Do I really have to go to class?

27. What if I just slept in for like 30 more minutes?

28. No, I don't have that class with you, stop asking.

29. Why does my dormitory smell funny?

30. I should move home and not have to pay to live here.

31. I'm hungry.

32. I look forward to class because I get to buy Hot Cheetos from the vending machine.

33. No, I did not study that much.

34. OMG. Why did I not study?

35. I'm going to fail.

36. Next time, study.

37. Just kidding, I would rather nap.

38. Whaaat, I have to buy groceries again?

39. I should just change my major.

40. I have the best sorority sisters any girl could ask for, and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

41. What is this spill?

42. Why does my roommate hate me? (If you're reading this Adi, I know that you secretly love me haha)

43. YES, class is cancelled.

44. I really can't park there?

45. Let me just put this on snapchat.

46. I don't need a book for the class, really?

47. What, I get a refund?

48. I'll save it.

49. Just kidding, I'll buy makeup.

50. Maybe tomorrow will be less stressful.