When I was in the hospital with a traumatic brain Injury, I was feeling pretty depressed. I lost sight of the all of the beauty life holds. My Brother suggested that I should focus on all life's awesome aspects. His example was the first sip of coffee in the morning. So with a So sat in my hospital bed and made a list of all life's amazing little things.
1. Clothes fresh out of the dryer.
4. Peeling a clementine in one peel.
5. A perfectly popped bag of popcorn.
6. A good hair day.
7. Getting off work while it's still light outside.
9. Waking up a minute before your alarm goes off, so you aren't jolted out of bed.
10. Receiving mail that isn't a bill.
11. Birds were singing for the first time since Winter.
12. Interpretive dancing when nobody is watching.
13. Closing all the tabs when you finish writing your essay.
14. Waking up early and realizing you have hours to sleep.
15. When the Starbucks barista knows's your order.
16. Finding money in your pocket that you forgot about.
17. A bath.
18. The elevator arriving the second you push the button.
19. Paying for a small drink, but getting a large.
20. Listening to a favorite song on repeat.
21. Having just enough milk for a bowl of cereal.
22. Getting to the subway platform, just as the train arrives.
23. A box of puppies.
24. When you turn on the TV and your favorite movie is just starting.