50 Things To Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving

A time to think of all your blessings
5055

Thanksgiving is quickly approaching us and we couldn't be more excited. We're excited for a day off school or work and lots of food. However, Thanksgiving is way more than just that. This holiday is special because it's a time to spend with your loved ones and think of all your blessings in life. So when you go around the table this Thanksgiving and say what you're thankful for, what are you going to say? Here are 50 things you should be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

1. Family

2. Friends

3. Education

4. Health

5. Love

6. Shelter

7. God

8. Happiness

9. Support

10. Success

11. Time

12. Laughter

13. Growth

14. Holiday specials on TV

15. Nature - especially the leaves changing colors

16. Simple comforts

17. Dogs

18. Hugs

19. Sweater Weather

20. Christmas season is just a short couple weeks away

21. Friendsgiving- a chance to have two Thanksgivings!

22. Your career

23. Sunshine

24. Freedom

25. Opportunities

26. The colors of Thanksgiving

27. Holiday sales

28. Good stories

29. Football

30. Holiday music

31. The memories you create and reminisce on

32. A hot meal in a cozy place

33. Vacation day from school and work

34. Another day on earth

35. Fuzzy socks

36. Holiday sales

37. Playing in the leaves

38. Rest

39. Forgiveness

40. Family traditions

41. Safety

42. Warm blankets

43. Difficult times that have turned you into the person you are today

44. Yourself

45. Pumpkin flavored everything

46. And the beginning of peppermint flavored everything

47. All the thanksgiving leftovers and potlucks about to take place

48. Dreams come true and to come

49. A day to take time and think of all that you're thankful for

50. Turkey!

As you can see, there are plenty of things to be thankful for and there are probably even more. Make sure to use this holiday in the best way you can. But also remember that although Thanksgiving centers around giving thanks, you should be giving thanks every day not just on Thanksgiving. One of my favorite parts about Thanksgiving is that it's our eye-opener to all of the good in our life. It's a day to be happy and grateful rather than thinking of the stress and difficulties of life. So use this holiday to keep positive the rest of the year and start of 2017 the best way we can.