50 Reasons Why My Dad Is My Best Friend

50 Reasons Why My Dad Is My Best Friend

He is someone I can go to for anything. No matter how silly or embarassing, my dad is always there!

5176
50 Reasons Why My Dad Is My Best Friend

There is no better best friend than my dad. He has been there through it all. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. Whatever the circumstances are, I can always count on my dad and never feel disappointed. He is caring, hilarious, respectful, and crazy dad a girl can ask for. He will always carry a special place in my heart. And I really don't know what I would do if he wasn't such a major influence in my life. Even though 50 reasons aren't enough, these are the best 50 reason I can easily think of.

1. He is the funniest human being alive

2. He can sense when something is wrong with me (dad/best friend intuition)

3. We can listen and have sing alongs/duets to 80's music all day long

4. He is my shoulder to cry on

5. Every day after he comes home from work he checks on how I'm doing or if I'm asleep

6. He is my number one fan

7. We go for long car rides which involve heart-to-hearts sessions

8. I trust him with my life

9. He tells his co-workers how proud he is of me and my accomplishments

10. He is sweet and extremely caring

11. He is always making jokes about something

12. He is not afraid to express how he feels

13. If something (good or bad) happens to me I'm the first one to inform him and vice versa

14. We currently have a Converse collection that has been going on for years (he still has more than me)

15. We made Sunday dinners (with a movie) a father and daughter tradition

16. I would take a bullet for him in less than a second

17. He always has an embarrassing, yet extremely cute nickname for me

18. If I'm away from him for more than two days I start to cry (literally)

19. Selfies are our thing!!

20. We think alike it gets creepy sometimes

21. We have intellectual conversations

22. He loves making remixes to songs

23. We have a signature (side) look that we give when people lie (it's pretty hilarious actually)

24. Our favorite subject is history

25. We love the same sports teams, artists, and movies

26. He is able to sympathize with my feelings

27. He's a strong person

28. We can telepath

29. He is my motivation to keep striving

30. Bertucci's is our spot we can't get enough of, EVER!

31. I can talk to him about boys (yes, it's a thing!)

32. We have nightly chats about our day

33. He knows how to calm me down when I'm angry

34. He gives amazing advice (that I try to take as often, but shit happens)

35. He is never judgmental or opinionated of me or anyone

36. Just seeing him after a long horrible day makes me forget about what happened

37. He brings me my favorite meals even when I don't ask for it

38. DNA isn't the only thing we share--- we share the same craziness too!

39. He taught me how to value things and not take it for granted

40. He lets me know when he's having a bad vibe about something that has to do with me

41. He has never let me down

42. He barely complains about anything

43. He always takes the day off for my special occasions (prom, graduation, track meets, etc)

44. We act like the same person when we're together

45. Currently in my room writing and I can hear him singing in the kitchen (it doesn't get better than this)

46. He's food = Heaven on Earth

47. He always has a positive attitude no matter what he goes through

48. He gives the best hugs

49. We have constant communication. There is never a day we don't talk

50. He is my best friend because he is the best!